Things that annoy you

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law_of_4 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Since tykjen is banned I will steel his line and use on this matter:oh god cripple fight next
Banned, why?
Someone reported him for Smth.dont know the details sorry.

Law_of_4 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Since tykjen is banned I will steel his line and use on this matter:oh god cripple fight next
Banned, why?
Whenever RIFA or Tyjken are punished I think we should always assume that it had something to do with the massive arguments they have with each other.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

our lovely idiotic staff

Mr. Caine wrote:our lovely idiotic staff
Reported to our idiotic staff. They'll probably promote you back up to spam hunter.

Teenage-girl drama, especially on here; my little brother (in a "I love you because you are family and I will brutally murder anyone who hurts you" way); hunger; PMT; various actors; slow-walkers; a total lack of etiquette in general; Matt Smith as Dr. Who; not being able to turn on the heating in my new accommodation; 99% of the romantic comedy genre.

I'm sure I can think of more.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Teenage-girl drama, especially on here; my little brother (in a "I love you because you are family and I will brutally murder anyone who hurts you" way); hunger; PMT; various actors; slow-walkers; a total lack of etiquette in general; Matt Smith as Dr. Who; not being able to turn on the heating in my new accommodation; 99% of the romantic comedy genre.

I think the only Rom-Coms I actually enjoy a lot are (500) Days of Summer, Amelie and Annie Hall.

Bloody hipsters annoy the shit out of me.

BlairCo wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Teenage-girl drama, especially on here; my little brother (in a "I love you because you are family and I will brutally murder anyone who hurts you" way); hunger; PMT; various actors; slow-walkers; a total lack of etiquette in general; Matt Smith as Dr. Who; not being able to turn on the heating in my new accommodation; 99% of the romantic comedy genre.

I think the only Rom-Coms I actually enjoy a lot are (500) Days of Summer, Amelie and Annie Hall.

Bloody hipsters annoy the shit out of me.
I don't count (500) Days as a rom-com for some reason.

Oh yeah, I'm adding the total lack of heating/ hot water and people who point out historical inaccuracies in films. :JGLface:

-People begging me for money
-This horrible "MTV Generation"
-TDKR isn't #1 Worldwide in the all-time box office
-Horrible music (I heard 2 Chainz yesterday and I almost threw up)
-

-Slow walkers and drivers

and Jar-jar Binks.
Brave New World

George Lucas for not releasing the untouched originals on BluRay.