Animated Gif Request Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Similar to my Inception gif request thread, but I'll do any sort of movie/show/music video here, including the future teasers/trailers of The Dark Knight Rises.

Rules:
1. No more than 2 requests per month*. I'm doing this in my spare time, and I don't want anyone flooding the thread with a new request every day. :lol:
2. I need the URL of the youtube video or a direct link to a downloadable .avi file (I recommend megaupload).
3. The time that you want done into a gif can not be longer than 5 to 6 seconds for signature; 2 to 3 for avatar. It can be shorter.
4. Please, no LQ video formats, no full movies, and no obscene material.
5. You must have 50 posts to request a gif. I don't want to spend my time making them for someone who is just going to leave.
6. Dimensions can be no larger than 100x100 for avatars and a height larger than 130 for signatures.

*If you're over the 2 gif limit, you may request one more IF the requested gif is The Dark Knight Rises related.

Feel free to use the gifs on other forums and websites. But, when you can, make the gif link back to Nolanfans.com. ;)

Template:
Time:
Video URL:
Format (sig/ava):
Dimensions:
Anything else?:

chee if I have 3 pics can you make a gif out of them?

RIFA wrote:chee if I have 3 pics can you make a gif out of them?
Yup.

Thanks chee. :D :D

Faster, slower?

This thread sounds interesting! :)
When you create one from a video, how much time is there between one frame and another? Do you do that manually or you have some automated process?

Andrea wrote:This thread sounds interesting! :)
When you create one from a video, how much time is there between one frame and another? Do you do that manually or you have some automated process?
I download the video, and I can save the selected frames with virtualdub. Sadly, the stupid programs saves one frame as two frames, so I have to manually delete the duplicate frames. :lol:

The time varies, I made RIFA's slower since its more of a slideshow than an animation. It's about 10 milliseconds, I think, for a regular animated gif.

chee wrote:Faster, slower?

little bit faster... :D like flashes if you know what I mean... :?

RIFA wrote:
chee wrote:Faster, slower?

little bit faster... :D like flashes if you know what I mean... :?
Didn't want it to look like a seizure. ;)

Faster: Image

Fastest: Image

OMG WHAT'S GOING ON, DYING: Image

:lol:

Take your pic. :thumbup:

This is the only one i got.

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.