Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 1:24 pm
Ruth wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm
btw Ayesha, if you’re looking for a foundation, have you by any chance looked into Stellar’s Limitless foundation? It’s available in Sephora. Apparently has medium coverage and a natural, radiant finish that’s not a grease slick. Haven’t really heard a bad thing about it. I’ve been tempted to get it myself. It’s a brand that, I think, primarily caters to medium skin tones.
I have heard of that brand! Right now my go to foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear but I've also been wanting something with a more velvet/softer finish.

I will check out Stellar when I have a chance. Tati did a video on them and she really liked it.
My go to is also Double Wear!! I was initially a bit scared of this because everybody on youtube applies half a bottle on their face and thus most foundations look too much, but it sheers out beautifully while maintaining the longevity I need. I also want to try TF’s Peach Perfect one day, surprisingly it also has mostly amazing reviews (at least where I’ve looked)

Ruth wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 1:29 pm
Artemis wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 1:24 pm
Ruth wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm
btw Ayesha, if you’re looking for a foundation, have you by any chance looked into Stellar’s Limitless foundation? It’s available in Sephora. Apparently has medium coverage and a natural, radiant finish that’s not a grease slick. Haven’t really heard a bad thing about it. I’ve been tempted to get it myself. It’s a brand that, I think, primarily caters to medium skin tones.
I have heard of that brand! Right now my go to foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear but I've also been wanting something with a more velvet/softer finish.

I will check out Stellar when I have a chance. Tati did a video on them and she really liked it.
My go to is also Double Wear!! I was initially a bit scared of this because everybody on youtube applies half a bottle on their face and thus most foundations look too much, but it sheers out beautifully while maintaining the longevity I need. I also want to try TF’s Peach Perfect one day, surprisingly it also has mostly amazing reviews (at least where I’ve looked)
I hate how much product YouTubers put on! I only use one pump and I still have product left over. I also make sure to buff it in as much as I can using circular motions so that it stays put on my skin.

The Peach Perfect foundation looks pretty nice. And 1.6 oz is such a generous amount too!

I want to try the Urban Decay Velvetizer powder. It's a powder that gives your foundation a more velvet look. I'm going to hold off buying it until I get my Beautylish Lucky Bag because idk what's going to be in that bag lol.

I use a RT sponge cuz I’m inept at using brushes for foundation lol. And yup, less is more with most foundations. I only started wearing makeup a few years ago - I was always very self conscious about making my skin look as skin-like as possible, so when I had worse skin than I do now, instead of risking looking too heavy and cakey, I’d just not wear anything at all lol.

Isn’t Velvetizer just silica and dimethicone basically? Silica always gives that soft and velvety feel, I really loved Innisfree’s No Sebum powder for that, it’s like 6 bucks on ebay. But the UD also looks very intriguing. I’m mostly VERY happy with my Coty Airspun atm, it doesn’t look like too much on my face as I never bake.

Ruth wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 1:43 pm
I use a RT sponge cuz I’m inept at using brushes for foundation lol. And yup, less is more with most foundations. I only started wearing makeup a few years ago - I was always very self conscious about making my skin look as skin-like as possible, so when I had worse skin than I do now, instead of risking looking too heavy and cakey, I’d just not wear anything at all lol.

Isn’t Velvetizer just silica and dimethicone basically? Silica always gives that soft and velvety feel, I really loved Innisfree’s No Sebum powder for that, it’s like 6 bucks on ebay. But the UD also looks very intriguing. I’m mostly VERY happy with my Coty Airspun atm, it doesn’t look like too much on my face as I never bake.
I use the RT expert face brush and I love it!!!

Looking at the ingredients, it is! Maybe I can use my RCMA powder and see what result I get. I use RCMA to set everything a it blurs out any fine lines etc and makes it look more smooth.

I don't bake either. It just makes your eye wrinkles stand out way more tbh.

What is happening

Hollywood Crushes III: Makeup Harder

What did you expect to happen when all this thread is for is posting pictures of attractive actresses? The female members who like makeup would have turned it into a makeup thread eventually.

OH. MY. GOD.

She is so beautiful! I love her hair!

Jessica Alba - billionaire babe

Love that photo