Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Sysmatic wrote:Image
Saw this on Atwell's instagram and was going to post. Ya beat me to it.

this is the type of censorship I support yo.
Cilogy wrote:Image

-Kill me now.

Chastain's hair and makeup look beautiful in that picture. One of her best looks easily.

I've been watching Mindhunter and I've developed a major girl crush on Anna Torv's character.

I actually don't really like Chastain's eye look in that pic. I sometimes notice that sort of look with her and it just boggles my mind lol because her eyes are soooo beautiful, sooo much lid space, you could literally creat art on those eyes. Yet on her lids there are these two thick shadow lines that are sorta unblended and just "there", it's like the artist barely tried to blend them.

I want that lipstick so bad though.

Ruth wrote:I actually don't really like Chastain's eye look in that pic. I sometimes notice that sort of look with her and it just boggles my mind lol because her eyes are soooo beautiful, sooo much lid space, you could literally creat art on those eyes. Yet on her lids there are these two thick shadow lines that are sorta unblended and just "there", it's like the artist barely tried to blend them.

I want that lipstick so bad though.
I've been digging the simple/minimalist eyemakeup look lately. I think that's what her makeup artist was going for.

It seems like the focus of this makeup is the skin. The skin just looks amazing. The blush, the foundation, powder, etc. I just love it.

Yeah her eyes are rarely the focus of her look, I've noticed that too. It's either the hair, the skin, or both. They're going for minimalism cause she's redhead and has a lot of freckles too so more natural look always does a better job than something let's say more aggressive.

Oh no no, I get that it's supposed to be minimalistic lol. I personally love and wear mostly minimalistic makeup too (I don't have the skills to do glam looks and that kinda thing), it's just that those lines actually look less natural and draw attention in a way? Idk if it's the picture, but it just looks kinda sloppy. If those thick lines were diffused more, now that would've been really dreamy and natural looking.

Anyway, she could smear her face with playdough and still look gorgeous. #whenwilli

Sysmatic wrote:Image
damn, is there something wrong with me for thinking that was a young Emma Thomas at first? :shifty: