Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cil, you joke but you have not seen Armie in person. When I went to see his play, he was like 1000x more handsome.

He's probably like the most handsome actor in Hollywood with the worst career. idk how that happens.

He’s like 32 or something. That’s like the mid 20s for female actresses. He’ll do fine if he lands more better stuff post CMBYN.

I hope he lands better roles. Armie himself said that he's usually the third or fourth guy they call if the other dudes say no.

Not very promising tbh.

His thriller next year seems like it'll be good though.

Hammer should be the next Batman. It should be a no-brainer choice.

Artemis wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 9:20 pm
Cil, you joke but you have not seen Armie in person. When I went to see his play, he was like 1000x more handsome.

He's probably like the most handsome actor in Hollywood with the worst career. idk how that happens.
Uhm, he worked with Fincher and Guadagnino... should he take on some shitty superhero role instead? He’ll get his breakthrough but he’s always somewhere interesting at least.🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 12:05 pm
Artemis wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 9:20 pm

Uhm, he worked with Fincher and Guadagnino... should he take on some shitty superhero role instead? He’ll get his breakthrough but he’s always somewhere interesting at least.🕷️
I didn't say anything about shitty superhero movies. It's just that he hasn't had the luck as his contemporaries have had and he himself has said that he's not the first name on the call list for roles.

And yeah he's worked with some great directors but it sucks that he isn't getting the leading man roles that others at his experience level are getting.

I agree, maybe he needs to be picky with the directors he's going to work with. And yeah, he's handsome AF.

Hammer's career is doing very well of late. He's mostly doing interesting projects. Not sure what Artmeis means. So what if he's not the first on the list? He shouldn't be quite frankly...there's too many actors more talented than him..Leo, Cooper,Gyllenhaal Gosling etc.

What I mean is that he's not getting the leading man roles. He's always getting supporting roles.

As a fan, I'd like to see him in roles where he doesn't just have a few minutes screen time like he did in Nocturnal Animals and Sorry to Bother You.

And some of his films outside of NA, STBY, CMBYN, have been kind of lackluster too and never really got a whole lot of traction in the film community.

His career could be better honestly. And let's not forget a lot of the films he's done that have had super disappointing box office returns.

He already tried the leading man thing and flopped hard. He’s doing more interesting work now and good for him.