Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am
Dodd wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:23 am
Ruth wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 7:18 pm

Dodd dislikes
:sick:
dude isn't leading man material. Not handsome enough. Great actor but not good looking imo

you're only allowed to be a leading man movie star if you're as good looking as Brad Pitt in Troy or better
wow can i consider your appearance here nf’s birthday gift to me?

you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted

besides he’s not trying to be brad pitt who frustratingly had been typecast as a sexy toyboy for a long time and some people still to this day can act all shocked when they realize he’s incredibly talented, so like who cares driver is not going to go start flipping burgers because some people think he’s not good looking enough

it’s actually great that he is a thing and is taken very seriously as an actor and not just shoved into a tiny niche corner of typecasting. i wish women were extended to that type of exception
probably unpopular opinion, but i would choose adam driver over brad pitt, chris evans and bradley cooper and most contemporary actors out there any day. he's one of my fav actors working today and him not being conventionally attractive feels weirdly refreshing. also, he has a really nice voice.
LelekPL wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:39 am
I'm with Dodd on this one... maybe not as harsh but I just cannot see how people think he's attractive. His, Cumberbatch's and a guy I can't remember now's appeal remains to be an enigma to me. But hey, good for them that they found a niche for themselves.
They (Driver and Cumberbatch) supposedly fall into the same "type" but it's weird that I can't find Cumberbatch attractive at all. :?

also yes I very recently found out he's gay and now my life is a little brighter

Daisy Ridley is beautiful, don't get me wrong. However, she is 27 years old and her hands look like they belong to a 60 year old.

BrandX wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 9:26 pm
Daisy Ridley is beautiful, don't get me wrong. However, she is 27 years old and her hands look like they belong to a 60 year old.

also get the fuck outta here with this ageist misogynistic shit

This is literally the first time I have seen a dude (assuming this dude's gender since everyone here is a dude such a fucking sausage fest) comment on a woman's hands.

Why does this matter? No one's hands except your owns will be wrapped around your dick my douche.

:lol: Damn, Artemis.

Artemis wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 9:36 pm
No one's hands except your owns will be wrapped around your dick my douche.
obligatory “but i have 3 wives and 10 hoes on my dick right now!!!!! every day!!! believe me!”

If they ever saw a vagina they'd probably scream when they find out some women have dark skin around there