Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
m4st4 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:27 am
That post is despicable and Dodd should not get a free pass for that sort of vile superficiality.
We shouldn’t be so hard on him, Dodd feels conflicted and is likely trying to suppress his feelings of love. Everybody loves Adam Driver

it is shallow as fuck though

I'm with Dodd on this one... maybe not as harsh but I just cannot see how people think he's attractive. His, Cumberbatch's and a guy I can't remember now's appeal remains to be an enigma to me. But hey, good for them that they found a niche for themselves.

Are we really dissing people for finding anyone attractive? Why? Move on, please...

Is Dodd jealous of Driver because Driver has a great career, working with amazing directors, and is getting awards nominations and he's just sitting there doing nothing?

LelekPL wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:39 am
I'm with Dodd on this one... maybe not as harsh but I just cannot see how people think he's attractive. His, Cumberbatch's and a guy I can't remember now's appeal remains to be an enigma to me. But hey, good for them that they found a niche for themselves.
to quote an ancient proverb, post pics before you talk shit

Dodd wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:08 am
Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am

you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted

dude sorta looks like a long-faced cat imo. I don't find him attractive in the least, but he is a phenomenal actor. So he gets a pass in my book. Just barely tho
LOL These pics

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:19 pm
LelekPL wrote:
pretty sure he has posted pics some time ago?

also we’re all arguing about adam driver’s looks on my birthday smh

Dodd has gotten away with far worse. Namely saying "feminism is cancer". Sadly it before my time.

He also likes Michael Bloomberg and Andrew Yang :sick:

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:19 pm
LelekPL wrote:
What pics?