Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Going to watch the '94 Little Women next week, looking forward to the new adaptation. Sadly, release date in my country is the first week of February lolll

Artemis wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 6:21 am
My man, do you think Dodd watches movies for the acting talent????????????
I totally watch movies for acting talent. Take a great actor like Chris Evans for example.

I loved him in London:

He was phenomenal in The Losers:

Great acting in Captin America:

Wow so much talent damn

say what you want but

Evans physique is damn impressive
and hot

Ruth wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Bale Fan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 9:12 am
Dodd dislikes
:sick:
dude isn't leading man material. Not handsome enough. Great actor but not good looking imo

you're only allowed to be a leading man movie star if you're as good looking as Brad Pitt in Troy or better

Dodd wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:23 am
Ruth wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Bale Fan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 9:12 am
Dodd dislikes
:sick:
dude isn't leading man material. Not handsome enough. Great actor but not good looking imo

you're only allowed to be a leading man movie star if you're as good looking as Brad Pitt in Troy or better
wow can i consider your appearance here nf’s birthday gift to me?

you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted

besides he’s not trying to be brad pitt who frustratingly had been typecast as a sexy toyboy for a long time and some people still to this day can act all shocked when they realize he’s incredibly talented, so like who cares driver is not going to go start flipping burgers because some people think he’s not good looking enough

it’s actually great that he is a thing and is taken very seriously as an actor and not just shoved into a tiny niche corner of typecasting. i wish women were extended to that type of exception

Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am

you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted

dude sorta looks like a long-faced cat imo. I don't find him attractive in the least, but he is a phenomenal actor. So he gets a pass in my book. Just barely tho

Dodd wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:08 am
Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am

dude sorta looks like a long-faced cat imo. I don't find him attractive in the least, but he is a phenomenal actor. So he gets a pass in my book. Just barely tho
So even you admit he gets a pass from you. He may not replace Bradley Cooper, but I think it’s only a matter of a couple of years until you start loving him. No need to deny this, let the past die

That post is despicable and Dodd should not get a free pass for that sort of vile superficiality.