Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 11:40 am
wow. it looks like about as much labour went into that bit as a blockbuster film

also the disembodied voice that enters people's homes and acts a bit too friendly is just unsettling
The 73 Questions with Donnatella Versace and Nicole Kidman were a bit more "calm" and not so dizzying compared to this one.

okay but I fucking loved her house it’s the perfect house

not too massive, has that perfect cozy and sunny energy and ~aesthetic~, and it just feels like a real house where actual people live instead of your typical gigantic soulless rich people hollywood mansions

Ruth wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 12:10 pm
okay but I fucking loved her house it’s the perfect house

not too massive, has that perfect cozy and sunny energy and ~aesthetic~, and it just feels like a real house where actual people live instead of your typical gigantic soulless rich people hollywood mansions
I hope it's her house though and not just some set house. But yeah I agree, it's a cute little house.

i kind of wish zendaya created a makeup youtube channel because i heard she sometimes does her own makeup, and uploaded eye makeup looks. our eye shape is not too dissimilar (or i’m going blind), and her makeup is always banger

She did a written step by step tutorial when she had a sponsorship with Revlon I think. But yeah, I'd like to see her have a YouTube channel. She also has the right personality for it too. She comes across as very sweet and kind and her screen presence is great.

Artemis wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 12:17 pm
She did a written step by step tutorial when she had a sponsorship with Revlon I think. But yeah, I'd like to see her have a YouTube channel. She also has the right personality for it too. She comes across as very sweet and kind and her screen presence is great.
I’d love to see what sort of products she likes, because she does seem like a makeup enthusiast, and not just someone who always relies on a makeup artist. Euphoria was actually the first time I saw her act (yup I haven’t even seen Homecoming lmao), but she does give off good vibes.

Ruth wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 12:29 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 12:17 pm
I’d love to see what sort of products she likes, because she does seem like a makeup enthusiast, and not just someone who always relies on a makeup artist. Euphoria was actually the first time I saw her act (yup I haven’t even seen Homecoming lmao), but she does give off good vibes.
I saw her in Shake it Up. It's a dumb kid show but even in that she was very endearing and had hella charisma.

She was really good in Euphoria but the material for that show is rather dull. Props to the actors for making the best of it though. Zendaya and the actress who plays Jules show a lot of promise.

Is her red hairdo for Dune? That's the question.

Nomis wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Is her red hairdo for Dune? That's the question.
who cares nerd
:P