Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

This is such a perfect spring/summer makeup look.

I like when the eyelashes make a little shadow on the lower lashline. Fun fact: Marilyn Monroe's makeup artist used to draw a faint line so that they could fake that shadow.

oh my god she looks so fucking stunning

i have a lipstick that could like something like this if sheered out w/lip balm, but i can't copy paste her features onto my face lmao. life is not fair

Ruth wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 12:22 pm

i have a lipstick that could like something like this if sheered out w/lip balm, but i can't copy paste her features onto my face lmao. life is not fair
girl you pretty af too.

tbh idk if I like the lip or not. I think a more opaque pink or rose color would have looked better.

Artemis wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 12:28 pm
Ruth wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 12:22 pm

girl you pretty af too.

tbh idk if I like the lip or not. I think a more opaque pink or rose color would have looked better.
awwww dude.

i actually really like the lip. i rarely like these cooler baby pinks, but she pulls it off very well imo.

Ruth wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 12:32 pm
awwww dude.

i actually really like the lip. i rarely like these cooler baby pinks, but she pulls it off very well imo.
Just my personal preference I guess because it looks like she has no lip product on and her lips look kinda dry. I think the MUA could have exfoliated her lips way more. And as a fellow bitch with big lips, it's the thing I notice the most lol.

Other than that the entire look is very well done.

^goddess

Bacon wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 11:21 pm
Came here to post her red carpet pics, yess.