NolanFans' Collective Diary

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Anyone can write a screenplay. Often they are terrible when you first commit to doing them.

For the record, people, he sent me his script (or half of it) via email, and it was pretty average. Like, real average. I laughed at some of the dialogue, for all the wrong reasons.

You're just a kid who thinks he's a great writer, but when you grow up and have the full ability to produce sperm, you'll realise how stupid you really were.

Mason is lying. That's all. I never sent him any thing.

Forum Pro
Law
Typical response from a kid who is spoon fed everything he wants from his parents. There is no saving you now, I tried to be reasonable with you but you are immature with little knowledge of the real world. You just posted about how we are attacking a teenager and that it's wrong, which I would agree with in any other case. You, however, are bringing this on yourself. Keep posting about being better than everyone else, it's your opinion so there would be no reason for you to get banned. It's just, you will piss other members like cilogy, vader, mason.. hell every active member off. This time though, your plea of forgiveness will fall on deaf ears.

FilmmakerRising wrote:Mason is lying. That's all. I never sent him any thing.
You are an obvious troll with nothing better to do than going around forums and trying to annoy people. You're getting a response, so good for you. As I said, keep it up, I'm about to open the popcorn.

Law_of_4 wrote:Typical response from a kid who is spoon fed everything he wants from his parents. There is no saving you now, I tried to be reasonable with you but you are immature with little knowledge of the real world. You just posted about how we are attacking a teenager and that it's wrong, which I would agree with in any other case. You, however, are bringing this on yourself. Keep posting about being better than everyone else, it's your opinion so there would be no reason for you to get banned. It's just, you will piss other members like cilogy, vader, mason.. hell every active member off. This time though, your plea of forgiveness will fall on deaf ears.
Hey, I said almost four times I didn't give a crap about what happened to my account.

Nolan4Life wrote:
Mason wrote:
There's this specific scene that I just adore...
or
I am a straight woman who is completely comfortable in saying that Portman has one of the best asses I've ever seen.

Ballerinas in general have the most enviable bodies.

FilmmakerRising wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Typical response from a kid who is spoon fed everything he wants from his parents. There is no saving you now, I tried to be reasonable with you but you are immature with little knowledge of the real world. You just posted about how we are attacking a teenager and that it's wrong, which I would agree with in any other case. You, however, are bringing this on yourself. Keep posting about being better than everyone else, it's your opinion so there would be no reason for you to get banned. It's just, you will piss other members like cilogy, vader, mason.. hell every active member off. This time though, your plea of forgiveness will fall on deaf ears.
Hey, I said almost four times I didn't give a crap about what happened to my account.
Then leave already.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Just popping this here.

[/img]

Mason wrote:Just popping this here.
Really? He went there.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I fail to see how Mason posting the screenplay is copyright infringement when your screenplay is just a rip-off of Crazy Eight's.