NolanFans' Collective Diary

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Mason wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:I know right. :tooexcited: I'm watching Black Swan tonight. Gotta have my Natalie fix.
There's this specific scene that I just adore...
or

Nolan4Life wrote:
Mason wrote:
There's this specific scene that I just adore...
or
Bliss.

FilmmakerRising wrote:Plus, Nolan4Life, I don't know how old you are, but you seriously need to stop flirting with FlyingRodent, who is 14. Seriously. Don't tell me you're not because your chats are disgustingly provocative when that age is taken into consideration.
Source?

Law_of_4 wrote:
FilmmakerRising wrote:Well, you're not me, don't want your advice, so back off. kthnx
Kid, I'm trying to make your life in these forums easier. I understand your 14 but your dealing with adults here, this is an adult forum. We joke, have fun, but we also like to keep things tidy when the moderators aren't around. I think tehbatgetsbraked is the same age as you but he acts twice as mature. Take some lessons from him if not me, you have to earn your stripes around here. Your post count is a lot for someone who just joined, for the simple fact that you argue with veteran members and then apologize for it. Your post count is also high because you bragged about your perfect life 100 times, but you already adressed that issue. Did you realize that not one member was sympathetic towards you? You don't deserve it because you are arrogant.

That's all
Since I already don't care what happens with my account:

Dude, really, just because you have no talent at all, don't go on about me "bragging", I was just "saying". Just go on in your life and do nothing with it. That's all. Screw you.

FilmmakerRising wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Kid, I'm trying to make your life in these forums easier. I understand your 14 but your dealing with adults here, this is an adult forum. We joke, have fun, but we also like to keep things tidy when the moderators aren't around. I think tehbatgetsbraked is the same age as you but he acts twice as mature. Take some lessons from him if not me, you have to earn your stripes around here. Your post count is a lot for someone who just joined, for the simple fact that you argue with veteran members and then apologize for it. Your post count is also high because you bragged about your perfect life 100 times, but you already adressed that issue. Did you realize that not one member was sympathetic towards you? You don't deserve it because you are arrogant.

That's all

Dude, really, just because you have no talent at all, don't go on about me "bragging", I was just "saying". Just go on in your life and do nothing with it. That's all. Screw you.
Ha. You're a funny guy. Keep it up, I'll grab the popcorn.

FilmmakerRising wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Kid, I'm trying to make your life in these forums easier. I understand your 14 but your dealing with adults here, this is an adult forum. We joke, have fun, but we also like to keep things tidy when the moderators aren't around. I think tehbatgetsbraked is the same age as you but he acts twice as mature. Take some lessons from him if not me, you have to earn your stripes around here. Your post count is a lot for someone who just joined, for the simple fact that you argue with veteran members and then apologize for it. Your post count is also high because you bragged about your perfect life 100 times, but you already adressed that issue. Did you realize that not one member was sympathetic towards you? You don't deserve it because you are arrogant.

That's all

Reported.

FilmmakerRising wrote:

That's all

Just because your rich dad has hooked you up with opportunities you haven't earned doesn't make you talented.

FilmmakerRising wrote:

That's all

:lol: what, talent at making films? Like we can only assume you have? Law of 4 has talent at life, the best talent there is. How do I know this? Because he can actually give adequate advice.

steveportee wrote:
FilmmakerRising wrote:

Just because your rich dad has hooked you up with opportunities you haven't earned doesn't make you talented.
I wrote screenplays far before my dad had any opportunities like that. Screw you too.

FilmmakerRising wrote:
steveportee wrote: Just because your rich dad has hooked you up with opportunities you haven't earned doesn't make you talented.
I wrote screenplays far before my dad had any opportunities like that. Screw you too.
Wow, you wrote a screenplay. Big fucking deal. You wouldn't have a damn clue how to do my job. Get over yourself.
Last edited by steveportee on January 17th, 2012, 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.