Happy Birthday Artemis!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Crazy Eight wrote:If we lived near each other I would give you birthday sex.
How sweet of you Crazy!

Anyway, thanks you guys! Ya'll are the best!

Happy Birthday! :oldmanface:

Happy birthday from one Leo to another.

akv1984 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:If we lived near each other I would give you birthday sex.
How sweet of you Crazy!

My boyfriend might not approve, but you know. He's flexible. Both literally and figuratively. Right Brendan?

Crazy Eight wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
How sweet of you Crazy!

My boyfriend might not approve, but you know. He's flexible. Both literally and figuratively. Right Brendan?
After I splurged on the extra-big bottle of Eros Bodyguide lube, I hoped we were past this.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
After I splurged on the extra-big bottle of Eros Bodyguide lube, I hoped we were past this.

-Vader
Babe, don't get me wrong. I'm loving the lube. But I thought we discussed this. Because of your... you know, problem, I've needed to start seeking physical pleasure outside of our relationship. Don't you want your boy to be satisfied sexually? You'll get back on the horse soon enough. ;)

This took an interesting turn of events.
Sigs???

Crazy Eight wrote:
Wait wut?

I should've known you were being unfaithful. All of the Chipotle bags around the house, the random chest hairs laying about, the bible on the nightstand...

Crazy Eight wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Babe, don't get me wrong. I'm loving the lube. But I thought we discussed this. Because of your... you know, problem, I've needed to start seeking physical pleasure outside of our relationship. Don't you want your boy to be satisfied sexually? You'll get back on the horse soon enough. ;)
Sometimes, you know, I can't believe you're this selfish. You don't even have the courtesy to do a fucking reach around, Keegan. I can't tell you how many times you've made my throat enflamed and numb but I hold back the tears just to make you smile. Fuck you.

-Vader