Boxing: Mayweather vs. McGregor (August 26 PPV)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Dodd wrote:Money gonna murder this fool and both are going to get PAID lmao

both playing the media like a fiddle
Yea because its not like the media profits off of circuses like this. I thought you understood how business works.

I honestly only thought that McGregor was funny with Aldo, everything since then has been pretty lame and even clumsy in these Mayweather press conferences. It seems that his starstruck fans are thrilled just by the sound of his voice. I did laugh when he said that Floyd can't even read but thats more motivated by my disdain for the guy and people have made the same joke before. Jones vs. Cormier should be great following the two Johnson victories.

Dodd wrote:Money gonna murder this fool
I disagree, Dodd. Conor not being 100% boxing disciplined is gonna be a huge advantage in this fight. Conor's style and movement are gonna give Floyd a ton of trouble in the first 2 rounds. The pressure Conor applies out of the gate is gonna far exceed anything Maidana ever applied to Floyd in their first fight. Conor ends the fight mid 2nd round.

Anyone peeping that GGG fight on 16 September

CaliKid329 wrote:
I disagree, Dodd. Conor not being 100% boxing disciplined is gonna be a huge advantage in this fight. Conor's style and movement are gonna give Floyd a ton of trouble in the first 2 rounds. The pressure Conor applies out of the gate is gonna far exceed anything Maidana ever applied to Floyd in their first fight. Conor ends the fight mid 2nd round.
Calikid returns :wave:

the_red_ninja wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:
Calikid returns :wave:

Good to be back! 8-)

Dodd wrote:Anyone peeping that GGG fight on 16 September

Another one I can't wait for.

Money on that humble shit this time around. I can dig.