NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
BlairCo wrote:You have too much time on your hands, akv.
said the internet forum moderator :P

akv1984 wrote:Donald Trump Tea. Take it or leave it
Ruxxia border countries are already bitches- Ukraine is in shambles and Poland is mobilizing to their border. Belarus wants out of the spot it is in - Lukashenko is desperately pleading with germany and other western european powers for support - he fears Vlad will have him killed soon. Vlad got behind DT because there is video of DT with very young girls, not on the Lolita Express, but in eastern europe - in the late 80s early 90s. They've been financially blackmailing him over this for a while(hence why he won't release his tax returns, his money flows to the mob and other places..easy to connect the dots), but Vlad pushed him into running for President to act on Ruxxian interests. They want to intellectually cripple the west, most if not all technological and weapons development is done here - not ruxxia or china. Hence why M1|<3 P3nc3 and St3v3 8ann0n are key - both men want the usa to become a sharia christian state which would serve Vlad as easy to defeat. Pizzagate is a false flag - the emails were hacked by the ruxxians and edited before being given to wiki leaks to distract from DT's own fetishes and trafficking. Ask Melania.
um. ok.

akv1984 wrote:Donald Trump Tea. Take it or leave it
Ruxxia border countries are already bitches- Ukraine is in shambles and Poland is mobilizing to their border. Belarus wants out of the spot it is in - Lukashenko is desperately pleading with germany and other western european powers for support - he fears Vlad will have him killed soon. Vlad got behind DT because there is video of DT with very young girls, not on the Lolita Express, but in eastern europe - in the late 80s early 90s. They've been financially blackmailing him over this for a while(hence why he won't release his tax returns, his money flows to the mob and other places..easy to connect the dots), but Vlad pushed him into running for President to act on Ruxxian interests. They want to intellectually cripple the west, most if not all technological and weapons development is done here - not ruxxia or china. Hence why M1|<3 P3nc3 and St3v3 8ann0n are key - both men want the usa to become a sharia christian state which would serve Vlad as easy to defeat. Pizzagate is a false flag - the emails were hacked by the ruxxians and edited before being given to wiki leaks to distract from DT's own fetishes and trafficking. Ask Melania.
:? :? :?

omg lmao, i didn't get it for a brief moment

lmao. :lol: Took me a while to get it since i didn't read it properly lol.

my friend just read that but he's an idiot could you guys explain it to him

Cilogy wrote:my friend just read that but he's an idiot could you guys explain it to him

I spent hours going through this Tumblr. The blog owner started out being Marion's number one fan, but then they got disgusted with Marion staying with her gross and allegedly abusive bf.

https://marioncotillardnews.tumblr.com

akv1984 wrote:I spent hours going through this Tumblr. The blog owner started out being Marion's number one fan, but then they got disgusted with Marion staying with her gross and allegedly abusive bf.

https://marioncotillardnews.tumblr.com
I remember reading some bullshit about something and then stumbling upon this. I don't remember much, but honestly I fail to understand why would anyone want to willingly dedicate this amount of energy and time to this, and more importantly - why would someone think stuff like this is okay. I mean, I'm a human being, I'm curious too, but imo there's a line between curiosity and this lol.