NolanFans Celebri-Tea Thread!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Post Reply
Posts: 8294
Joined: August 2009
Are whats-her-name and whats-his-face in a PR relationship?

Did she really have a baby with her director?

Did he marry her for money?

This is where we can spill it all!

Image

Posts: 54164
Joined: May 2010
Whatever just tell me about Cucumberbatch lol.

Posts: 8294
Joined: August 2009
m4st4 wrote:Whatever just tell me about Cucumberbatch lol.
Remember when Liron used to post on here? For a while she was a reporter in London and would cover film premieres. She met Cumberbatch a bunch of times at press events and stuff. She saw him cracking mean jokes to his co-stars and would see them be visibly uncomfortable and he was mean to Liron and other members of the press as well.

I spilt the tea onto other gossip sites and other people recall having the same types of encounters with Cumberbatch.

Then there's also the whole thing of his fake wife faking a pregnancy and stuff. But that's a whole other can of worms.

Posts: 7398
Joined: August 2012
I'm mildly curious, yet also slightly conflicted about this thread already

but I always imagined Cumberbatch to be a man of manners and just above any kind of mean behavior, but maybe I'm just imagining stuff as I'm, surprisingly, not that into celebrity tea (unless it's too ridiculous not to enjoy), esp now :lol:

Posts: 8294
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:I'm mildly curious, yet also slightly conflicted about this thread already

but I always imagined Cumberbatch to be a man of manners and just above any kind of mean behavior, but maybe I'm just imagining stuff as I'm, surprisingly, not that into celebrity tea (unless it's too ridiculous not to enjoy), esp now :lol:
Celebrity Tea is like my downfall honestly. Some of the comments on this board I can't take seriously since so many posters really don't know the stuff their favs do. :lol:

Posts: 7398
Joined: August 2012
akv1984 wrote:
Ruth wrote:I'm mildly curious, yet also slightly conflicted about this thread already

but I always imagined Cumberbatch to be a man of manners and just above any kind of mean behavior, but maybe I'm just imagining stuff as I'm, surprisingly, not that into celebrity tea (unless it's too ridiculous not to enjoy), esp now :lol:
Celebrity Tea is like my downfall honestly. Some of the comments on this board I can't take seriously since so many posters really don't know the stuff their favs do. :lol:
I've gone down the rabbit hole of LSA a few times, there is some hilarious stuff out there. But I ain't too invested in it, it would feel kinda wrong to be tbh. Like, we're all hoooman, so.
But if there's something anyone wants me to know and can't post here, my pm is always wide open Image :ninja:

Speaking of which, "Hiddleswift". I kept silent, because I don't care, but 2016-2016. Never forget

Posts: 10411
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for an uber
I use to have a bad habit of buying trashy magazines weekly (that was so much money yo), but I grew out of it thank goodness. Soooo I'm out of the loop these days yo.

Can I rant about reality competition shows here?

Posts: 8294
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
I've gone down the rabbit hole of LSA a few times, there is some hilarious stuff out there. But I ain't too invested in it, it would feel kinda wrong to be tbh. Like, we're all hoooman, so.
But if there's something anyone wants me to know and can't post here, my pm is always wide open Image :ninja:

Speaking of which, "Hiddleswift". I kept silent, because I don't care, but 2016-2016. Never forget
LSA is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. I also like ONTD and Tumblr has spilled some good tea too.

Lmao Hiddleswift made me laugh so much. It was obvious that it was PR. Hiddleston was desperate to be Bond and Swift needed something positive after breaking up with Calvin Harris lmao.
the_red_ninja wrote:Can I rant about reality competition shows here?
Absolutely.

Posts: 19716
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Don't you think you're being a little biased here because of your love for DC, akv?

Posts: 8294
Joined: August 2009
BlairCo wrote:Don't you think you're being a little biased here because of your love for DC, akv?
I mean I have Ben Affleck tea if you want it.

Post Reply