NBA Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
bootsy wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 11:50 pm
Wow you are still talking about this. There is nothing you can tell me about Embiid, the NBA, sports or anything else for that matter. I'm not trying to convince you of anything but when I see unjust Embiid slander or other kind of slander I will respond to it. Now move on man. You talk about me letting stuff go. You need to do a lot of looking in the mirror on your accusations because you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing a lot.
Unjust Embiid slander? I’ve never seen someone get their feathers so ruffled for nothing :roll:

PowerDump wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 11:59 pm
bootsy wrote:
Wow you are still talking about this. There is nothing you can tell me about Embiid, the NBA, sports or anything else for that matter. I'm not trying to convince you of anything but when I see unjust Embiid slander or other kind of slander I will respond to it. Now move on man. You talk about me letting stuff go. You need to do a lot of looking in the mirror on your accusations because you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing a lot.

Unjust Embiid slander? I’ve never seen someone get their feathers so ruffled for nothing :roll:
:facepalm: Image

Do you know what move on means.

bootsy wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 12:04 am
PowerDump wrote:
bootsy wrote:

Fine I’ll move on. I’ll let you get back to fondling Embiid.

PowerDump wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 12:23 am
bootsy wrote:
PowerDump wrote:

No I see you still haven't.

You haven't stopped fondling Griffin. OMG HE DUNKED AGAIN DID YOU SEE THAT MOM!

PowerDown after a Blake dunk

bootsy wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 12:31 am
PowerDump wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 12:23 am
bootsy wrote:

No I see you still haven't.

You haven't stopped fondling Griffin. OMG HE DUNKED AGAIN DID YOU SEE THAT MOM!

PowerDown after a Blake dunk
Nah, that’ll probably be me going for the Sixers come playoffs. I’ll try not to let die hards ruin a team I’m trying to get into.

In other news my Mavs look like they got a good one in Luka

James Harden is so unclutch. He isn’t clutch and doesn’t play defense, really embarrassing that he has as many MVPs as someone like Kobe Bryant (And could end up with more).

PowerDump wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 11:29 pm
James Harden is so unclutch. He isn’t clutch and doesn’t play defense, really embarrassing that he has as many MVPs as someone like Kobe Bryant (And could end up with more).
Yeah this is one thing we can agree. I've never been a fan of Harden.

bootsy wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 12:49 am
PowerDump wrote:
I think he is just everything bad a lot of people see in NBA as well (and it really shows as he is a Superstar). He doesn’t really play defense, is one of the top poster boys for flopping, gets away with traveling a ton compared to most. I don’t think he helps the NBA’s image for people who have strayed away over the years.

PowerDump wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 4:15 am
bootsy wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 12:49 am
PowerDump wrote:
I think he is just everything bad a lot of people see in NBA as well (and it really shows as he is a Superstar). He doesn’t really play defense, is one of the top poster boys for flopping, gets away with traveling a ton compared to most. I don’t think he helps the NBA’s image for people who have strayed away over the years.
A lot of kids really like him which is the sad thing about it. He isn't what you want to look for to model your game after if you are a young kid. He's sloppy with the ball, shoots a lot of ill-advises shots and as you said plays no defense.