Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
we're all nolan fans but together we're a nolan fam. stay strong brother.

Numbers wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 7:37 pm
I just facetimed my dad and mom. I almost wish I didn't. My mom is so ill. She kept insisting that she'd recover and that her transplant was on November 18th (it's on the 4th). I don't even think she was looking at me.

My dad was sobbing and I never see him cry, and he said "I think this might be it." And.. I think he's right. But I'm not ready to lose my mom.

I just emailed my professors for a family medical leave, and I'm gonna fly back either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks guys for all the support. It means so much to me. I might hit some of you guys up individually, but right now, I can barely type all this through my tears. I love you all..
I know I can't even imagine what you're going through but PM me if you wanna talk and unload. Stay strong.

ah yes, the classic time of the year where i turn off images and avatars on NF to avoid spoilers

-Vader

I think my piercing is infected and I'm just like "really bitch?"

I got it last year around September so it should be fully healed by now. smh.

The doctor popped that infected area and all this blood and pus came out.

I love shit like that

Forum Pro
Law
Doc gave me a steroid to ingest for this incredibly painful inflammation I'm suffering from in my joints.. anyone know if i'll die?

Law wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 11:33 am
Doc gave me a steroid to ingest for this incredibly painful inflammation I'm suffering from in my joints.. anyone know if i'll die?
yes

rip in peace

So post hangout depression is an actual thing?

Also, remember that time when I told my friend I liked them and made a big deal of it? We’ve been talking and hanging out since like nothing has happened which is really, really cool. I’m such a drama queen.

Glad to hear that.

I guess the saying “true friendships never end” is true after all.