Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Sweaty socks is not part of your expected expenses?????????

no cause i don't wanna encourage thot economy
:P
sorry
or am i

Just got a text from my dad this morning saying that my mom's situation has worsened. The doctors suspect the cancer may have spread to her organs, including her brain. My mom has been mumbling to herself and is generally incoherent. Apparently tomorrow is critical to her survival.

I'm unloading this here because I realized I don't really have anyone to tell... Having broken up with my ex and with most of my college friends having graduated.

I'm a fucking mess.

Numbers wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Just got a text from my dad this morning saying that my mom's situation has worsened. The doctors suspect the cancer may have spread to her organs, including her brain. My mom has been mumbling to herself and is generally incoherent. Apparently tomorrow is critical to her survival.

I'm unloading this here because I realized I don't really have anyone to tell... Having broken up with my ex and with most of my college friends having graduated.

I'm a fucking mess.
Message me if you need to talk.

I know this may not mean much, but I’ll be keeping you and your family, especially your mom in my thoughts tomorrow. I genuinely hope everything will be as good as it can be, and that your mother’s health gets better.

Numbers wrote:

I'm a fucking mess.
That fucking sucks, dude. Find ways to distract yourself, however feeble the attempts may be. It helps.

-Vader

Numbers wrote:

I'm a fucking mess.
:( :( I’m really sorry to hear this. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for the best.

Numbers wrote:

I'm a fucking mess.
Shit dude, I'm sorry to hear that you and your family are going through it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and pray for you guys. I hope tomorrow will bring you guys some good news.

Hang in there.

I just facetimed my dad and mom. I almost wish I didn't. My mom is so ill. She kept insisting that she'd recover and that her transplant was on November 18th (it's on the 4th). I don't even think she was looking at me.

My dad was sobbing and I never see him cry, and he said "I think this might be it." And.. I think he's right. But I'm not ready to lose my mom.

I just emailed my professors for a family medical leave, and I'm gonna fly back either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks guys for all the support. It means so much to me. I might hit some of you guys up individually, but right now, I can barely type all this through my tears. I love you all..

we have your back brother.

-Vader

Numbers wrote:
October 20th, 2019, 7:37 pm
I just facetimed my dad and mom. I almost wish I didn't. My mom is so ill. She kept insisting that she'd recover and that her transplant was on November 18th (it's on the 4th). I don't even think she was looking at me.

My dad was sobbing and I never see him cry, and he said "I think this might be it." And.. I think he's right. But I'm not ready to lose my mom.

I just emailed my professors for a family medical leave, and I'm gonna fly back either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks guys for all the support. It means so much to me. I might hit some of you guys up individually, but right now, I can barely type all this through my tears. I love you all..
I don’t know you personally but this post really made me emotional. I’m so very sorry and hoping for the best possible outcome.