Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 2:20 pm
I know we’ve been transitioning into our current form for a few years now, but how come we turned to cancer so quick.

It’s just a forum, so how much this truly matters is up to everyone, but this was one of the few platforms I ever used to discuss film/tv shows and entertainment in general. It sucks that coming here becomes less and less pleasant every time.
Become a mod again and help move this place back in the right direction ;)

Join us Ruth

Ruth wrote:
I know we’ve been transitioning into our current form for a few years now, but how come we turned to cancer so quick.

It’s just a forum, so how much this truly matters is up to everyone, but this was one of the few platforms I ever used to discuss film/tv shows and entertainment in general. It sucks that coming here becomes less and less pleasant every time.
Post in my discord

Ruth wrote:

Don't let two bad eggs reflect all of us. Screw people like that. Theres a reason we keep coming back and it's not them.

Fuck yes for Ruth becoming a mod again. Nomis is also a good choice because now the other mods will finally be rid of his endless reports.
I kid, I kid

We can definitely make this forum conducive to good discussion once again.

Seriously can do it, we just need to stop being careless about what we post and remember there are actual humans with feelings and thoughts on the other end.

Also need to get rid of old spats and rivalries. Just move on. We're adults here anyway.

Another suggestion: if you Don't fully understand a person's post, PM them asking for clarification before saying hurtful things towards them.

Ruth wrote:

sorry

Artemis wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 3:35 pm
Another suggestion: if you Don't fully understand a person's post, PM them asking for clarification before saying hurtful things towards them.
You sure you don’t wanna mod? 🙏🏼

TeddyBlass wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Ruth wrote:

Become a mod again and help move this place back in the right direction ;)
HEY NOW no way i’m letting nomis inflate his ego and play god here alone then

convert me