Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I remember the chat with the Dunkirk hype lol that was fun

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 1:33 pm
lol why
Checking for trailer I assume.
Ruth wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 1:35 pm
can we have a chatroom in anticipation of a new trailer for tenet? when the time comes? i miss those days.

in general, those of us who don’t have each others social media, should have like a discord or something. like i would actually force myself to use discord for you guys.
i only use whatsapp and reddit lol

We must all pray so Teddy might hear us :ugeek:

my facebook is d.e.a.d. and i keep it mostly for messenger, my twitter is even more dead, i “sort of” use instagram, i mostly lurk reddit

not very good at this social media thing lol

I am in a terrible spot right now. It pains me to do this, but I've chosen to end my 1 year relationship with my girlfriend, as she has not made any time for us for the past 4 months and I have felt completely isolated as a result. But even though I don't want to be the asshole who breaks up with her over text, it has made things even more frustrating when she can't even make the time for at least an hour meet-up. Plus, it's even more torturous that we work together and I'm gritting my teeth through every shift. And along with that, my great Uncle has passed away. I'm just not in a good place at the moment.

Shit Blair, I'm sorry to hear you're going through all that right now.

It's always so shitty when a partner doesn't make time for you. I totally understand where you're at.

You're a legit awesome dude and I hope things look up for you soon. And my condolences to you and your family.

BlairCo wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 9:17 pm
I am in a terrible spot right now. It pains me to do this, but I've chosen to end my 1 year relationship with my girlfriend, as she has not made any time for us for the past 4 months and I have felt completely isolated as a result. But even though I don't want to be the asshole who breaks up with her over text, it has made things even more frustrating when she can't even make the time for at least an hour meet-up. Plus, it's even more torturous that we work together and I'm gritting my teeth through every shift. And along with that, my great Uncle has passed away. I'm just not in a good place at the moment.
I'm so sorry dude.

This probably doesn't mean much, but know that I understand the whirlwind of emotions you must be feeling. While our situations/experiences aren't quite the same, I guarantee you that I understand loss and the need to vent. So hit me up if you want to talk.

And stay strong!
*pats back*

BlairCo wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 9:17 pm
fuck at noise dude, if she's not making time for you that's her loss. if she's treated you that way and you're still worried about breaking up with her the "wrong way," it speaks to your character man, don't worry about that at all. don't worry about working with her either, you have nerves of steel. let it be awkward, but don't let it get to you. life's bigger than that.

get outta there, find somebody better when you're ready. you know, somenoe who you can watch miami vice (06) with on repeat.

-Vader

the #1 truth of life is people make time for what they want. it seems like the relationship is already over but if you still want to talk to her id say it's less a break up and more communicating that it's done. but this is good! moving on with your life is a liberating feeling that you'll enjoy. best of luck