Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
m4st4 wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 3:07 am
Artemis wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 12:39 pm
Got a 10% raise at work.
What will you buy this month?
I'm gonna save it so that I can have fun in Portland, Oregon next month. And then again for my potential birthday trip. Might have to skip out on the criterion sale next month.
Pratham wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 3:51 am
eyeliner for all nolanfans members 🎉🥳🎉
lmao

So it has been a shitty shitty few months for me. My grades tanked due to my inability to stay focus with all the distractions in my life atm... and just yesterday I had my phone stolen from me. I can't justify getting myself another one because I've been saving up to try and support my mother's medical bills.

Honestly, at this point, I'm expecting the worst from each day.
My college professor gave me a hug the other day and in the moment, I thought it was just about the greatest thing that happened to me this year. I have my gf, but our relationship is currently strained cuz I've been quite unstable and I haven't made it easy on her. Send help please. Maybe a virtual hug?

Numbers wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 11:31 am
So it has been a shitty shitty few months for me. My grades tanked due to my inability to stay focus with all the distractions in my life atm... and just yesterday I had my phone stolen from me. I can't justify getting myself another one because I've been saving up to try and support my mother's medical bills.

My college professor gave me a hug the other day and in the moment, I thought it was just about the greatest thing that happened to me this year. I have my gf, but our relationship is currently strained cuz I've been quite unstable and I haven't made it easy on her. Send help please. Maybe a virtual hug?
Have you talked with your academic adviser? I don't know about your school but at my alum they would expunge bad semesters if something life changing happened in a student's life. Make sure to look at all the options available to you. Are you also able to take a break from school?

Hang in there dude. I hope everything gets better for you.

Numbers wrote:

:(
Can you retake exams if possible?

Pratham wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 2:23 am
Numbers wrote:

:(
Can you retake exams if possible?
I successfully petitioned to withdraw from one course, and thankfully it's the one that I had the most difficulty with.
But all my friends are walking, and I'm behind now.

what's up with the black hawk down 1.78 aspect ratio version?

and what about the extended edition? superior to the theatrical?

okay so this weekend was simultaneously the worst and the best in a while. fucking midsummer, i love it so much.

I was regularly going to the cinema (of course) when I worked in Rome for a few months, and today I read this: https://www.indiewire.com/2019/06/first ... 202153554/
To sum up, there is a cinema association in Rome, that is describing itself as leftist, and is showing films and organising debates afterwards to talk about the political issues raised in the film. They showed First Reformed recently, and after the projection, four of the viewers were beaten up by neo-fascists. Also the girlfriend of the founder has been threatened directly in the street.
Italy is such a great country, one of the greatest in cinema history, but there is still all that fascist shit that never goes away. It despairs me.

great to see Shia back :clap: :twothumbsup:

I turn 25 in August. 25 is when DiCaprio dumps his girlfriends.

So what I'm saying is, if I started dating him now, how much free shit and fancy dinners can I get out of it before I turn 25?

My self esteem is hella high right now because last night I was looking like a 5 course meal.