Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Vader182 wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 7:37 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 7:19 pm
i tried to cancel moviepass today cuz they're dead, but apparently my account rebilled on the 30th anyways.. fml

prolly gonna pick up amc a-list at some point
A-List fucks so hard.

-Vader
gonna wait it out till the end of the month and use up what i accidentally paid for today (if moviepass doesn't completely cancel service first), then i'm jumping on the a-list train.

being able to go to any screening - IMAX, Dolby Cinema, etc. - is just too good a deal and well worth the 20 dollars imo

Why do we get all these trolls on a regular basis? Jesus.£

Master Virgo wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 6:12 am
Why do we get all these trolls on a regular basis? Jesus.£
cuz people are sad and for some reason can’t let go

it’s probably rohan.. again

What about RIFA (†)?

Nomis wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 7:24 am
What about RIFA (†)?
EA forums moderator.

m4st4 wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 2:57 pm
Nomis wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 7:24 am
What about RIFA (†)?
EA forums moderator.
:lol: !

I (quite strongly) dislike astrology, but I just found out mercury’s been in retrograde since thursday and it kinda explains why nothing in my life and mind makes sense atm

Ruth wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 8:54 am
I (quite strongly) dislike astrology, but I just found out mercury’s been in retrograde since thursday and it kinda explains why nothing in my life and mind makes sense atm
I became a total astrology ho this past year. Some of it might be fake or pulled out of people's asses, but it's a fun hobby and a fun way to pass the time tbh.

Artemis wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 10:11 am
Ruth wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 8:54 am
I became a total astrology ho this past year. Some of it might be fake or pulled out of people's asses, but it's a fun hobby and a fun way to pass the time tbh.
My beef starts when people take things too far and actually are judgemental of people with certain signs, and justify (or condemn) personalities or behaviors because “that’s what x sign would do”. That kinda thing really grates on my nerves, but I guess that’s what a Capricorn would say lol. I also think compability is shite or coincidence.

Makeup brands keep releasing Zodiac themed stuff this season, so I found myself googling my natal charts (i’m ascending cancer and moon pisces btw go figure that combo out lmao) for shits and giggles a few weeks ago. Some stuff is spot on, but I feel like the descriptions are either too vague or too elaborate and at some point we’ll find stuff to relate to. We also tend to look for validations of our aspirations and what not (i.e. a shy person feels cool to read that they have strength and confidence within themselves), and we find that in astrology. Some of that is just clever psychology. The rest is ugh... dunno, bullshit?

This latest troll with posts leaning towards pedo vibes is seriously creepy because you just know it’s some salty NF veteran without the filter. Both scary and sad really.