Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
fuck summer

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 7:32 pm
Artemis wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 3:44 pm
I need summer to be over like now. Anytime I go outside, I always get such a huge headache after my outing or the next day. It becomes really hard to enjoy doing things and being at home all day gets boring.
how can you dislike summer
I just made a post talking about headaches I get when I go out in the heat and you ask me this????????????

yes

Summer is awesome because I get to actually read things and sea is the best cure of them all.

Summer is nice and all but those couple days of almost 40°C... fuck

the humidity here is over like 90% and the moment you step outside you instantly feel wet and kinda dead but i looooove summer and even if i had to spend all of my days like that just to prolong it, i probably would lmfao.

but I have to say, I empathize greatly with those who can’t handle it, mainly the heat and humidity, due to health reasons. My sister has a heart condition and she has to be extra careful with physical activity, gosh even I felt really faint after a bike ride a few weeks ago.

I hope your sister does well in this kinda weather... I mean, when it was so hot over here, cycling was almost suicide. It's like you're in the damned desert.

Do you live in your country's capitol? I try to picture what it's like there lol I've never there

Slept for close to 12 hours and I really had no reason to. Honestly, can't wait for my sister to go back to school and for my grandparents to leave. Maybe having alone time again will decrease the performance anxiety I have and will make me feel way more relaxed and not so tired.

i tried to cancel moviepass today cuz they're dead, but apparently my account rebilled on the 30th anyways.. fml

prolly gonna pick up amc a-list at some point

Michaelf2225 wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 7:19 pm
i tried to cancel moviepass today cuz they're dead, but apparently my account rebilled on the 30th anyways.. fml

prolly gonna pick up amc a-list at some point
A-List fucks so hard.

-Vader