Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
fwiw: permabanning allstar is under consideration between us mods

I know it won't solve everything if we do that but I also think that many people agree when it comes to allstar overplaying his hand.

The forum when Allstar gets permabanned:

Nice weekend. Got rid of paying 200 bucks to fuck a fat lady that should be a gorgeous blonde. Quick note: never trust their profile pictures. There's a lot of fakes there, guys

what the fuck

atilasantos wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 8:47 am
Nice weekend. Got rid of paying 200 bucks to fuck a fat lady that should be a gorgeous blonde. Quick note: never trust their profile pictures. There's a lot of fakes there, guys
My child, why would you admit this on an internet forum?

Lock the house, Teddy.

What's going on?

tbh i'd feel bad allstar getting banned over the incident with me, but if atilasantos is willing to pay for allstar to fuck a hot blonde who may secretly be overweight it may break out even

(in seriousness, i'll leave it to you guys to decide what's best)

PS as much of a garbage shit show this is, the core members are solid and i'd be sad if NF died.

-Vader

i think he should't be banned just so we can watch him casually try to slide back into forum life. he's on the outs with everyone right now which is a form of punishment
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on October 28th, 2019, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can I just point out that fat people have sex? they have a lot of sex and they lead pretty amazing lives tbh.

So explain to me why a dude who is shelling out money for sex (instead of going on tinder or going to a bar and interacting with people) being so picky? You can fix being fat but you can't fix being lame.

Do you have something you want to share with the class atilasantos?