Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
'lol i was in dunkirk stfu and let me in' :thumbup:

‘I have wasted almost 7 years of my life on a movie forum and now you’re trying to keep me away from fulfilling my destiny??

besides, I may or may not have held eye contact with some movie people for longer than 2 seconds, if you don’t think that’s enough, then frankly, you do not deserve me as a student of yours’

Nomis wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 8:23 am
Why is it so difficult to write a (short) convincing motivation for applying to filmschool... I only have 250 words to explain why I want to study at their school. :cry:
why do you want to go to film school?

"I like George Melies."

Congratulations, Nomis. You've been accepted into our school.

In fact, we are so impressed, your tuition will be completely free.

This week was not as busy as last week and that existential dread seeped back in and like I hate it.

I think I need to meet more people and make new friends to hang out with. Working from home is great but spending too much time at home is terrible.

Going to Portland Oregon for July 4th weekend.

Must resist clicking on the True Detective thread even though I'm not done with season 3 yet.

I just have two episodes left and this season is sooooo good.

i’ve only one episode left and won’t be able to see it today, and the struggle is so real

edit: eh whatever imma watch this right now

Artemis wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 4:34 pm
Must resist clicking on the True Detective thread even though I'm not done with season 3 yet.

I just have two episodes left and this season is sooooo good.
Turns out R Kelly is the kidnapper

Realised today that for one of the job referees, that i put in for referral to finally get a secured job, i got its contact info wrong all this time. I hate myself sometimes. Luckily the situation was easily rectified.