Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
lol

not me, but i agree with the sentiment. and to be fair, Apple has been making things more complicated than they need to be as well. office just gets the brute of my complaints since there's a darn update every time i open the program - like, what could they possibly be doing, because i've been using the same software since i got my mac three years ago, and i haven't noticed one substantial change

One of my big regrets in life was when I botched a job interview for a local production company for an editor position. It wasn't exactly like landing a job for Syncopy or Legendary but it felt like a good opportunity and I looked up to the boss as I had studied under him as part of a workshop. I was incredibly nervous, it was my first job interview, and my lack of experience showed through. Didn't help that I was late. I pretty much knew right from when it ended that I wasn't gonna get it, and I regretted it ever since.

MRW I find out this week that the company is gone because the boss wasted most of the funding on drug binges with his son, employees got barely any pay, and now his "career" is spreading conspiracy theories about the left wing:

Forum Pro
Law
i got a tattoo

Law wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 3:42 pm
i got a tattoo
where? ;)

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 4:19 pm
Law wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 3:42 pm
i got a tattoo
where? ;)
cum find out

:ninja:
Last edited by Dodd on October 22nd, 2018, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law

rifa, if you are still with us... this is for you

I feel like Nolan should be announcing his next project soon. The time feels right.