Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
would you like to have a closer relationship with your sister?

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 6:53 pm
I think we are pretty close in a lot of ways. It's just her lack of research skills that bug me and her relying on me heavily for things she can do herself. I just wish she was more independent about stuff. She's 19. She's going to be 20 this year. She knows better than to bug me about things she can look up or chores that she can do herself since she has a car.

I get you Ayesha. I have a younger brother who is pretty much a delinquent and my parents still baby his 20 year old ass. When he tries that stuff with me - most of the time I will do tough love.

I don’t know what’s going on between you and your siblings, and if it’s similar in any way, but I sometimes do it to people I want to have a conversation with, but don’t really know what to say first lol. I’ll ask a very stupid and/or obvious question, gauge their answer and willingness to continue, and then start talking.

Artemis wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 7:00 pm
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 6:53 pm
I think we are pretty close in a lot of ways. It's just her lack of research skills that bug me and her relying on me heavily for things she can do herself. I just wish she was more independent about stuff. She's 19. She's going to be 20 this year. She knows better than to bug me about things she can look up or chores that she can do herself since she has a car.
is her independence your responsibility?

It isn't really anyone's "responsibility" but should't families try to at least instill that in the younger members?

well I mean she's an adult she's gotta learn one way or another

I think I'm going through another one of those ruts again.

Don't get me wrong, I do like my life a lot right now but I wish it was more...exciting? I think I just have a lot of downtime since work is kind of slow so I keep thinking, "what's the point of all this? why do I exist?"

This pretty much happens like once every year probably. Like I'll somehow work it out and everything will be fine until the next year. I just hate having the thought though.

Artemis wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 1:24 pm
I keep thinking, "what's the point of all this? why do I exist?"
congrats on your path to enlightenment ayesha Image

Pratham wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 1:42 pm
Artemis wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 1:24 pm
I keep thinking, "what's the point of all this? why do I exist?"
congrats on your path to enlightenment ayesha Image
pls no sarcasm in a time like this. thank u