Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Today I saw a family friend I haven't seen in a while and they said that my face looks thinner.

Cheekbone season is coming. Once I get this buccal fat removal it's over for all of y'all :twisted:

Artemis wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Today I saw a family friend I haven't seen in a while and they said that my face looks thinner.

Cheekbone season is coming. Once I get this buccal fat removal it's over for all of y'all :twisted:
meanwhile i’m living my best fat life rocking sweatpants almost every day

i think i’m just sorta giving up on life tbf lmao

ruth continues to be her best self

-Vader

Ruth wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 3:58 pm
Artemis wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 6:14 pm

meanwhile i’m living my best fat life rocking sweatpants almost every day

i think i’m just sorta giving up on life tbf lmao
I wear pajamas every day since i work from home so we can rock that life together.

Vader182 wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 4:05 pm
ruth continues to be her best self

-Vader

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 9:00 pm
>posting that meme

>while having that cool af avy

yeah right :roll:

Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 4:08 pm
I wear pajamas every day since i work from home so we can rock that life together.

So.. I'm currently thousands of miles apart from my family becuz of college, and I just learned that my mother has leukemia.

Is it weird to not know how to react? I'm just confused that I'm not devastated, but maybe I am?

Numbers wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 7:33 am
So.. I'm currently thousands of miles apart from my family becuz of college, and I just learned that my mother has leukemia.

Is it weird to not know how to react? I'm just confused that I'm not devastated, but maybe I am?
There’s no right or wrong way to react to news like this, it’s all normal whether it’s due to shock, confusion or something entirely else.

I’m really sorry to hear this, and am sending all the best regards to you and your family. Things must be tough, and idk if that means much coming from a stranger online, but I’m hoping for the best.