Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Thanks for the heads up. I only read a very broad comparison on a certain shared element from potential future film, but I don’t consider that a spoiler really, because this stuff has been strongly speculated since IW dropped.

Mods promised to help prevent spoilers being discussed so freely so early, but this place is going worse by the minute. And now they’ve moved onto new nolan film’s sub, so even more people are going to get caught by surprise. I’m outta here.
Mods need to step up and start handing out three day bans, not just warnings.

m4st4 wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 12:22 am
Ruth wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I only read a very broad comparison on a certain shared element from potential future film, but I don’t consider that a spoiler really, because this stuff has been strongly speculated since IW dropped.

Mods promised to help prevent spoilers being discussed so freely so early, but this place is going worse by the minute. And now they’ve moved onto new nolan film’s sub, so even more people are going to get caught by surprise. I’m outta here.
Mods need to step up and start handing out three weeks bans, not just warnings.
I agree. ;)

m4st4 wrote:
Ruth wrote:

that LEXX account needed a perma ban like yesterday

Seeing Endgame with boyfriend at 3AM. RIP my sleep.

Ruth wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 6:54 am
m4st4 wrote:
Ruth wrote:

that LEXX account needed a perma ban like yesterday
Yeah I was being conservative.

Artemis wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 8:24 am
Seeing Endgame with boyfriend at 3AM. RIP my sleep.
There are shows at 3 AM here too. I don't get it. :crazy:

Cancelled my 3AM ticket. I don't think it's worth it to stay up that late. and I really hope my bf gets a better job that's during normal hours so that we can actually go and do stuff together. I'm tired of staying up so late just so I can see him.

I got my free ticket for the special screening of Booksmart but the theater was having projection issues so it was cancelled.

I'm super bummed but at least it comes out later this month. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Was Batfan finally banned?

Allstar wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 11:22 pm
Was Batfan finally banned?
No. He's not banned.£