Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
we need a 10 year anniversary thread

m4

Cilogy wrote:
January 2nd, 2019, 5:57 pm

m4
Too soon... even for me. But you know we’re getting there mate. ;)🕷️

Edit: wait, when is the actual date of inception??

Cilogy wrote:
still the longest commitment in your life yeah?

m4st4 wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 3:13 am
Cilogy wrote:

m4
Too soon... even for me. But you know we’re getting there mate. ;)🕷️

Edit: wait, when is the actual date of inception??
Since I joined in January 2009... it's January 2009 :D I was the first registered user after Alex and Teddy, if I'm correct.

January 6 to be exact is the day this forum will become a decade old.£

Pratham wrote:
January 3rd, 2019, 5:40 am
Cilogy wrote:
still the longest commitment in your life yeah?

Need to try to not spend money until my Chicago trip because I wanna check out the used bookstores there.

The pictures on Instagram got me excited.

This year I was all like "okay I will not spend a bunch of money at Ulta" but then I needed to restock my shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, and acne drying lotion.

Smh.

Artemis wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 6:06 pm
This year I was all like "okay I will not spend a bunch of money at Ulta" but then I needed to restock my shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, and acne drying lotion.

Smh.
Worse is when you actually are pretty well stocked and plan to have a low buy year, but begin to freak out about things potentially running out in the future and start overthinking your future purchases lmao

tho i need to restock shampoo too, but i’ve given up on my hair tbh and am so not excited at all to buy hair products because they don’t do shit for my hair

Ruth wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Artemis wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 6:06 pm

Smh.
Worse is when you actually are pretty well stocked and plan to have a low buy year, but begin to freak out about things potentially running out in the future and start overthinking your future purchases lmao

tho i need to restock shampoo too, but i’ve given up on my hair tbh and am so not excited at all to buy hair products because they don’t do shit for my hair
I don't overthink too much but when I need to restock, it all comes at the same time and that's frustrating and expensive. I got jumbo size shampoo and conditioner because ulta had 50% off and I was running low so it worked out well. I wash my hair like 3 times a week so the 34 oz bottles should last me over a year hopefully.

I've been using Redken Frizz Dismiss sulfate free shampoo and conditioner for the past 4 months and I love it. My hair always feels really soft and never gets tangled anymore like it used to. I also don't get split ends anymore and i haven't had my hair trimmed since like August. Check it out for sure.