Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
brushing your teeth helps :P

my sister has the same issue tho it's whack. dentist told her she just has "soft teeth"

i think i also have a cavity lol. it doesn’t hurt or anything so i’m hoping it’s nothing too bad but yeah, a visit to the dentist’s office is probably something i should do

i’m fucking scared to even think about it lmao

do you people just not brush your teeth

I use a sonic care toothbrush, a water pick, floss, and use ACT mouthwash. Invest in your teeth. That stuff is cheaper then the dentist. Also stay away from sugar if you have to.

Today was supposed to be a nice day. I had plans to go on a road trip to see ASIB (+ two more movies because why not) but because of family reasons I decided not to go today and now my mood is totally ruined. Like it was my decision not to go but I didn't want to go and worry about things back home.

It's crazy how something so stupid puts me in a such a bad mood and a very bad space.

I really can't seem to enjoy anything fully. I'm always worrying about something.

Also, I'm so overwhelmed with school work. I'm taking a course which I failed two years ago and it seems like I'm back at risking to fail again because it's so goddamn difficult. Like I really want to cry or smash some plates.

DreamPolice wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 9:47 pm
do you people just not brush your teeth
um no i just replace them from time to time

@ahmad, i totally get how you’re feeling and i’m sure it’ll get better. you’re always welcome to pm me if you want to talk or vent

Ruth wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 4:26 am
@ahmad, i totally get how you’re feeling and i’m sure it’ll get better. you’re always welcome to pm me if you want to talk or vent
♥ ♥ ♥

If anyone's bothered by Firefox's Ctrl+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab behaviour, go to about:config
and set browser.ctrlTab.recentlyUsedOrder false.

microsoft office programs update an unacceptable number of times