Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Bacon wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Bacon wrote:What's a better place to pre-order from? I'm pre-ordering a signed copy of a book from Target but last night I noticed that Wal-Mart had the same signed copy listed for $10 cheaper total. I made an additional order from Wal-Mart (ready to cancel whichever one I need to) but I'm not sure which site is more reliable in getting me stuff. I don't mind paying $10 extra for the signed copy but if it's not any significantly more reliable than Wal-Mart, I'll take a gamble on Wal-Mart.

Any help?
Wal Mart is pretty reliable and good with deliveries in my experience.
Awesome. I cancelled my Target pre-order last night because right now, $10 is a big difference for me.
Yeah I know what you mean man. Gotta stretch your money anyway you can/

But yeah, Wal Mart in the past has been pretty good with my deliveries.

My mom always bullies me when my sister is away at work. She does this because she knows my sister won't stop her. I am crying so much right now. I just want this to stop.

Please let me get a job this month. I am so sick and tired of waiting. I want my mom to stop being so mean to me and to stop bullying me every chance she gets.

I want to save up money and move out. I just hate everything right now. I have always struggled with suicidal thoughts and right now I just really want to die. I barely have support at home, I don't have lots of friends, and I don't know a lot of people to talk to. I just hate everything.

akv1984 wrote:My mom always bullies me when my sister is away at work. She does this because she knows my sister won't stop her. I am crying so much right now. I just want this to stop.

Please let me get a job this month. I am so sick and tired of waiting. I want my mom to stop being so mean to me and to stop bullying me every chance she gets.

I want to save up money and move out. I just hate everything right now. I have always struggled with suicidal thoughts and right now I just really want to die. I barely have support at home, I don't have lots of friends, and I don't know a lot of people to talk to. I just hate everything.
If you need anybody to talk to about this (or anything really) or idk just be there for you, you can always PM me. I may not be able to offer the most insightful advice, but I'll hear you out.

Gave http://trailer-track.com a bit of a facelift and a backend move (can finally use AdSense on this) - let me know what you think

fuck you Dodd

7212017 wrote:fuck you Dodd

4101.34 US Dollar right now.

To the moon, I tells ya.