Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
What happened?

LelekPL wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 4:50 am
What happened?

Look in the South Park thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruth wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 11:35 pm
um i was asleep

but it’s done

finally!
Skyab permabanned!

So there is a god after all.
And she does not fuck around, seems like.

2 cents: I think there is a huge gap between a defense of free speech, no matter how misguided you think it is, and wanting to call someone an "illegal alien". I think banning him for this reason, if it is true, is a terrible mistake.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 3:28 pm
2 cents: I think there is a huge gap between a defense of free speech, no matter how misguided you think it is, and wanting to call someone an "illegal alien". I think banning him for this reason, if it is true, is a terrible mistake.
believing hate speech and racial slurs are "important to be protected" under "free speech" is not okay

-Vader

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
‘terrible mistake’? is this a movie forum or are we running a country here?

he wasn’t banned for that single incident - it was all cumulative. he’s made excuses for misogyny, homophobia and racism multiple times just this year alone. i was already tired months ago; at what point does it become too much and we collectively decide enough is enough?

Ruth wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 3:54 pm
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
‘terrible mistake’? is this a movie forum or are we running a country here?

he wasn’t banned for that single incident - it was all cumulative. he’s made excuses for misogyny, homophobia and racism multiple times just this year alone. i was already tired months ago; at what point does it become too much and we collectively decide enough is enough?
I’m kind of going to miss dunking on him though tbh.