Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 10:14 pm
All my pals have more or less graduated and I over-invested my time in my ex, so I'm p alone. Family is on the east-coast/out of the country, and I haven't felt so isolated in quite a bit.

On medication, but my ex has them (and my clothes and general belongings cuz I was homeless for 2 weeks due to an ex-housing dispute)... and so I'm kinda fucked.
:(

PM me if you wanna talk.

I love you guys. :gonf:

Thanks for the support. I know we all post on a somewhat anonymous forum, but ya'll have made it feel like a community. I just needed to vent a little. My life is a shitshow rn (ex: me not being able to see my mom before her upcoming BM transplant). I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best. And I might take you guys up on the offer to talk.

Good luck, you’ll land on your feet.

Artemis wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 5:10 pm
Better you found out now than later.
That's the best thing out of it. It hurts, surely, I cannot even imagine but it's better to find out now when you're simply dating than when it becomes something more serious.

Another plus, is that there is a person that's right for you out there somewhere. Whenever you feel this was the one after a break up and you "lost" her, sooner or later you'll find someone who's a better fit and will treat you better and who you'll treat even better.

so is spouting nazi talking points a banable offense on NF or

-Vader

It's true that free speech is not absolute, has never been, and you could make the case that it should not be, but to equate an indiscriminating defense of free speech to Nazi talking point is frankly ingenuous, and ignores the history of liberal organizations fighting for the free speech rights of marginalized groups. The mere fact that Nazis sometimes co-opt this free speech defense to spout bile does not mean we should let them own it.

um i was asleep

but it’s done

finally!

Ruth wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 11:35 pm
um i was asleep

but it’s done

finally!

-Vader

Dude really wanted to call people illegal aliens

i’m oppressed and my rights are broken because i can’t spout verbal abuse at others!!