Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:23 pm
I turn 25 in August. 25 is when DiCaprio dumps his girlfriends.

So what I'm saying is, if I started dating him now, how much free shit and fancy dinners can I get out of it before I turn 25?

My self esteem is hella high right now because last night I was looking like a 5 course meal.
You ain’t blonde my dude. Next

you know when i realized i was getting old? like “old” as in an old hag because women past the age 29 shrivel up and die? 3 years ago when i saw an article on leo’s new girlfriend and she was a year younger than me

I can dye my hair blonde but man I'd look terrible as a blonde.

I think his current GF is like 3 to 4 years younger than me. IDK why he can't date people his own age.

I wonder if he'll ever start a family

It wouldn't hurt humanity to pass on those genes I'm just saying

Nomis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 2:21 pm
I wonder if he'll ever start a family

It wouldn't hurt humanity to pass on those genes I'm just saying
we're gonna die in 2050 so there's really no point for Leo or anyone to start one.

Dodd wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 5:56 pm

great to see Shia back :clap: :twothumbsup:
great seeing you back too brotha!

and sweet jesus you guys why would you ever want to date dicaprio id be like fucking your dad

ehem not that i get attracted to older guys often AND idk how applicable this is to leo but like.....some hot guys don’t just stop being hot the moment they turn 40

tbh it’s not even the age that bothers me about leo although it really doesn’t even bother me at all cuz i don’t think about it all that much either

edit: actually i’d love to try dyeing my hair blonde but idk if it’d look good on me also it has nothing to do with dicaprio

look, i just wanna date dicaprio so that he can buy me stuff that i otherwise cannot afford.

do you really think dicaprio and his girlfriend's are in love? they're not. they know what it is.

Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:36 pm
do you really think dicaprio and his girlfriend's are in love? they're not. they know what it is.
lmao it’s exactly what i’m thinking. like what do those girls think like do they think they’ll be “the one” to change him? or is it like an unwritten contractual agreement which they’ll gladly take upon bc attention + fun lol

Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:38 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:36 pm
lmao it’s exactly what i’m thinking. like what do those girls think like do they think they’ll be “the one” to change him? or is it like an unwritten contractual agreement which they’ll gladly take upon bc attention + fun lol
he picks them up when they're barely 18 or 19. Like I remember being 18 or 19. What the hell would I have to offer a dude who regularly rubs shoulders with diplomats, politicians, nobel prize winners, notable filmmakers, and a whole list of important people? Also, you really don't know what love is at 18 or 19.

Leo's professional life is noteworthy but his personal life is a hot dumpster fire.

Artemis wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:41 pm
What the hell would I have to offer a dude
well