Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Demoph wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 8:25 am
I've had (well I still have it somewhere) a 20$ phone, so yes, it can be done. But I think psychologically it works better if you start with it (too late...) or if you buy it as a backup, in case your phone breaks, and then use it, instead of buying a new one. If you buy it as a first choice, you'll be like "why the hell did I do that", if you end up with it because of constraints you could end up like "well, that's not that bad". Anyway, here ends my psychology lesson of the day. :D
It is too late I'm too attached now. The music app, notes, camera, Whatsapp, mail, etc... I can talk about abandoning smartphones but the implementation is difficult.
I actually ended up putting a screen protector over the broken shards of glass :lol:
My phone has a nice (not really) tree engraving. The only thing I can manage is to reduce the amount of time I spend using it.

By the way, the book I'm reading is Psych 101 by Paul Kleinman

Officially nine years on NolanFans. Wish I’ve done better as a person during some heated moments, but we’re called disfunctional fam for a reason? Anyway, I’ll probably stick for that round ten, Tarantino-Bond 25-Nolan-Dune are still to come and there’s not a lot of places (and people) like this on the web.

You're always a force for positivity, even though you sometimes wear your frustrations with some individuals on your sleeve. It's always great to see you on here.

m4st4 wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 12:46 am
Officially nine years on NolanFans. Wish I’ve done better as a person during some heated moments, but we’re called disfunctional fam for a reason? Anyway, I’ll probably stick for that round ten, Tarantino-Bond 25-Nolan-Dune are still to come and there’s not a lot of places (and people) like this on the web.
:gonf: :twothumbsup:

m4st4 wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 12:46 am

How we even still tolerate each other after nearly a decade truly shocks me

Taking breaks helps tbh.

I really want to see The Man Who Would Be King and Under Fire but the torrents are going soooooo slooooow

And who decides when there are going to be blu-rays of Seinfeld and Frasier? I figure Jerry Seinfeld decides if he wants that but it's just such a pity he hasn't yet... Or anyone else who could make that happen. We got a pretty damn good blu-ray of Friends...

I mean, The Nanny was shot on SD so i's not even possible to make a proper blu-ray lol but those other shows I mentioned have been shot on 35mm. They could look incredible.

I love my cousin but I wish she would shut up or go bug another member of the family.

This week is gonna be hella long.

I saw a tweet that said "Straight people do have a pride parade. It's called sitting in traffic." And that legit made me realize that moving away from cities to suburbs and undergoing an hour+ commute so that your kids can grow up in the suburbs is a really straight thing to do.