Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law

One of the best trailers with an absolute beautiful piece of music

I still need to read the novel and see the film. Thanks for posting Law! And you're so right

the_red_ninja wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Hold on. You are turning 25? fuck I'm old yo.
Oh please. You're still a baby yourself. Me on the other hand. I'm starting to morph into Clint here.

I hope this is the last time I'll speak about this subject.

I apologize if I acted too immaturely this past weekend. I've talked about my problems on here before with how people have gaslighted me and would make me think everything is my fault when it really wasn't. It just hit a nerve and I'm sorry if I made the forum an annoying place for a while just because I was being petty.

It got under my skin so much that just now I searched my past posts and clearly all the casting stuff I said in the past was tongue in cheek :lol:.

But I'm happy I got the opportunity to take acting classes and exercise. I learned a new skill and lost weight and look way better than before and also adapted healthy habits that I still practice today.

Anyway, thank you all for putting up with me and if you want to talk to me further you can PM me. :gonf:

Girl you rock. Quite the contrary, you are one of the very few things about this forum that is not annoying. Don't stop with any of it.

Putting a stop on your feud with Allstar is a good idea tho. For your own sakes I mean, it's not exactly any of my business.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

*in Marianne Williamson voice* Allstar, if you're listening, I hope whoever poops on your breakfast everyday stops so that you don't come here to poop on our posts.

I made friends with an anarchist from one of the Marianne Williamson pages.

I'm like really leftist but idk about anarchist level. She said she never voted before but she'll vote for Marianne lol.

As for me, idk who I'll vote for in the primaries but I'll wait until more people drop out.

Artemis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 5:36 pm
the_red_ninja wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Hold on. You are turning 25? fuck I'm old yo.
How old are you?
I'm 30.

why do I keep coming back here

Cilogy wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 12:39 pm
why do I keep coming back here
that is the password for admittance, but may i ask the password for the house?