Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I fucking hate Microsoft

Speaking of mods, and I can only personally speak for myself, all I can say is if I’m doing a bad job at this, please let me or anyone else know. The moment people collectively start complaining, I step down. This isn’t some awkward power trip, and if people think I’m abusing my powers making the kind of decisions I make*, I can easily say adios. It’s a free, thankless “job”, I have no idea what kind of people would very actively strive for these kinds of duties online or create drama about it.

*speaking of decisions, 99% of the time we spend as mods is disapproving/approving the kind of posts you never even see lol

Ruth wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 6:03 am
*speaking of decisions, 99% of the time we spend as mods is disapproving/approving the kind of posts you never even see lol
Don't want to be nitpicky but if you approve the posts then those are the ones we will see ;)

LelekPL wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 3:55 am
So let me get this straight... It all started with Artemis posting jokes about some gamer memes, which m4 didn't get it (I don't blame him, I had to google what that is) and wrote a completely neutral post not understanding what the hell is going on. Then everybody started insinuating he should take a "chill pill" or "chill the fuck out" and he said that Artemis was "depressed troll posting" (which even she admitted she was, well, troll posting, not the depressed part) and he got banned? That's it? Or did somebody delete some "vicious, angry post" that was made?
It didn't seem neutral to me because he has been taking digs at people in the thread making those types of comments and he's been saying hurtful stuff to me in other threads as well.

I even gave him a chance to PM me and tell me what's going on but he continues with the low blows and eventually had a temper tantrum.

Pratham wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 5:18 am
I fucking hate Microsoft
same

'member when mv used to be a pretty chill dude who often came to the chats and hung out with us regs and wasn't the uppity, moral grandstanding stiff-neck that he is now?

pepperidge farm 'members

ChristNolan wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 12:28 pm
'member when mv used to be a pretty chill dude who often came to the chats and hung out with us regs and wasn't the uppity, moral grandstanding stiff-neck that he is now?

pepperidge farm 'members
Youre onto somethin there, but we all changed

Cept vader that guy's always been a Toby

Anyway, m4 is fiery and sensitive to pressure but ganging up on people almost always produces a disproportionate reaction no matter what a single person does

Nomis wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 9:36 am
Pratham wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 5:18 am
I fucking hate Microsoft
same
Have you dealt with their licensing? It's pants on head retarded.

The rule is: don't gang up against members I like, no matter what they do, otherwise I'll come at you with my speech about the morality of it all.

But you want to gang up against members I don't like, by all means, go ahead, you want to gang up against Allstar, holy hell, fuck the morality speech, where do I sign in?

Master Virgo wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 1:29 pm
The rule is: don't gang up against members I like, no matter what they do, otherwise I'll come at you with my speech about the morality of it all.

But you want to gang up against members I don't like, by all means, go ahead, you want to gang up against Allstar, holy hell, fuck the morality speech, where do I sign in?
okay but that's not what's happening, here