Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Says the person who's always the most triggered around here

Master Virgo wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 3:34 am
There is an unfortunate lack of appreciation for Artemis' humour around here. You guys are way too serious. Lol
Online harassing is funny? Ha ha, then.

*Artemis, please don't take this seriously, I comment on things the way I see them atm and if someone actively tried to PM me about my past failings on a movie forum, I'd block asap. And like I said, why bother the dude anyway, who is he to you and your life.
/the point

TBT that time Keith found RIFA's sexy art Instagram

NSFW

That is not even his art lmao

tbh his current posts are just as cringy lol

i just find it hilarious the dude thought he only had beef with 3 people. idk if me and virgo even count bc we’re pieces of shit by default, so who are they lol?

I'm still fucking cackling over the fact that he unironically said "No one has ever called me weird."

Bruh, we all did, right to your face lmao

Forum Pro
Law
So with the above instagram talk, I went to find RIFA and gave up pretty quickly. But I did find Ruth on Artemis's page.. and her profile avy is an up close picture of a cat which made me giggle cause that's so Ruth

artemis posts too many pics i tried but was unsuccessful in finding ruth

on this topic, if anyone wants to follow me, my insta is michaelf2225 (super surprising, i know)

i basically never post so i will not be spamming your feed with shit

wtf i barely post :lol:

Michaelf2225 wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 9:48 pm
artemis posts too many pics i tried but was unsuccessful in finding ruth

on this topic, if anyone wants to follow me, my insta is michaelf2225 (super surprising, i know)

i basically never post so i will not be spamming your feed with shit
i'm not THAT difficult to find, people have also been recently finding my facebook too. but they shouldn't expect an amazing feed on my instagram, i basically only post a selfie or something every 5 months or so

ANYWAY, posting since i know noobs don't read here. a throwaway account just sent me a new version of a prologue bootleg - imo looks better and slightly clearer this time, not so off center like the last time, no unnecessary subs. idk who has or hasn't seen the "real deal" or just wants a bootleg for memorabilia, but if you do, hit me up, since the kind throaway won't be making the link public for a few days

god i can't believe i casually eased myself into being the friendly neighborhood dealer