Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I got kicked off Blu-ray forum for 2 weeks because the mods randomly decided to dig up old Blu-ray reviews I posted giving 0.5 ratings, back in 2016 when I was new to that site. Smh :crazy: :facepalm: , guess I'll hang out here for a while.

Thinking of taking a position at the university I attended if they decide to move forward with my application. However, I really don't want to get stuck at the university and in the same area I've been in since I was born. Additionally, the final semester of my schooling was so difficult and unpleasant that it creates an alarming amount of anxiety to think about having to go back there every day, even if it's for a job and not an education.

However, if I get the job, the pay is decent for a starting position, I'll get full benefits, and I'll have the opportunity to get an MBA in under two years for free... :think:

go backpacking or something

Bacon wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 9:08 pm
Thinking of taking a position at the university I attended if they decide to move forward with my application. However, I really don't want to get stuck at the university and in the same area I've been in since I was born. Additionally, the final semester of my schooling was so difficult and unpleasant that it creates an alarming amount of anxiety to think about having to go back there every day, even if it's for a job and not an education.

However, if I get the job, the pay is decent for a starting position, I'll get full benefits, and I'll have the opportunity to get an MBA in under two years for free... :think:
my mba is probably going to be like 100k easily so like I'm really jealous of you right now.

Terry Jones passed away today.

And it feels weird now cuz he and the Pythons sorta helped form my childhood and my sense of humor.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 11:07 am
I got kicked off Blu-ray forum for 2 weeks because the mods randomly decided to dig up old Blu-ray reviews I posted giving 0.5 ratings, back in 2016 when I was new to that site. Smh :crazy: :facepalm: , guess I'll hang out here for a while.
this is absurd, i will speak with the person who runs the blue rays forum and have this fixed immediately

Artemis wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 12:14 am
my mba is probably going to be like 100k easily so like I'm really jealous of you right now.
converts to rupees

Artemis wrote:
Bacon wrote:

Jesus. Can't you just do the same thing I'm doing? :lol:

Bacon wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 2:06 pm
Artemis wrote:
Bacon wrote:

Jesus. Can't you just do the same thing I'm doing? :lol:
I don't think they like me that much at A&M lol

Cilogy wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 12:20 pm
Terry Jones passed away today.

And it feels weird now cuz he and the Pythons sorta helped form my childhood and my sense of humor.
Yeah, love the Python!!! Michael Palin's reaction on TV was beautiful.
Jones was the heart of Python. I don't think he was the most talented (the other are all genius), but he was the most invested. He took the time to direct in addition to acting in their three films. His directing of The meaning of life is really quite something: great choreography, great variety of style, including a shot where the camera leaves the studio to go in the street. He even won a prize in Cannes for the film!
RIP Terry.