Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Numbers wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 6:07 pm
I wasn't there for her in her last moments. The last time I saw her was last month.
I don’t want to pretend like I know exactly how you feel. But don’t blame yourself for doing or not doing anything that you now feel like you should have done. Things were already hard for you as they were. You didn’t do it on purpose. Had you known, you wouldn’t have done anything that you feel could be hurtful.

Numbers wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:11 pm
My mom died last night. And nothing feels real.
I am so incredibly sorry. I don’t know what else to say.

I love this community. And thank you so much for the kind words.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hang in there and remember to be kind to yourself. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.

Numbers wrote:
I’m terribly sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is hard to process. You can’t change anything about the past, so please do not blame yourself for not being there for her. You must’ve had your reasons. We are all here for you.

I'm so so sorry, Numbers. Please know that your friends care for you and are here for you. Do not hesitate to reach out ♡

Numbers wrote:
So sorry to hear about that buddy. Take care of yourself.

My condoleances Numbers.

The sun keeps shining. The weather's nice in Cali now. Everything goes on. And I just have to go with it... right?

Numbers wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 5:53 pm
The sun keeps shining. The weather's nice in Cali now. Everything goes on. And I just have to go with it... right?
It's what your mother would have wanted. However, take time to grieve. Let it all out. Talk it out. Take care of yourself.