Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ace
Artemis wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 11:09 am
If y'all wanna reach out to me, a lot of you have me added on insta and FB and twitter.

I made myself clear a few pages back a month ago. Stay golden y'all.

Nooooo!

I’m just a random poster on here but it sucks to see you leave.

Artemis wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 11:09 am
If y'all wanna reach out to me, a lot of you have me added on insta and FB and twitter.

I made myself clear a few pages back a month ago. Stay golden y'all.

This makes me legitimately sad.

But I support your decision.

Not happy about that at all.

Artemis is totally justified in doing what she's doing, and I'm disappointed it's gotten to this point.

I made a few posts the other night but wanted to address this now that I am back. Everything Ruth posted is the truth of what happened. I was careless without a doubt. I still feel quite bad about what happened and am still very sorry to Vader. I know it will be tough for him to forgive me for this one and I understand if he won’t. I won’t interact with him if he doesn’t want me to. I am sorry to anyone else as well who I may have hurt. I spent the last month reflecting on everything. I’m going to try to not be confrontational and be all around better in every way. I’ve said similar stuff like this before so I understand if anyone doesn’t want to take me seriously, I’ll just have to let actions speak louder than words. I’m not going to be posting as frequently for now as well. I hope everyone has a nice upcoming Thanksgiving and all is well.

I’m only “connected” with a couple of you on diff social media, but honestly y’all are welcome to pm me if you want to add me on stuff like facebook or instagram.

> using instazuccbook in 2019

:lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Most users ever online was 1172 on November 27, 2019

the fire rises

Black Friday is coming up and I'm broke

thank god