Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Your baiting methods are a bit old I'm afraid. But don't let me stop you from trying.£

y'all need to make out asap

yup, the only proper way to release all of that pent up tension and not make it awkward for the rest of us.

seems to have worked for m4 and vader cuz they both seem a lot calmer nowadays too

Pratham wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 2:46 am
Artemis wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 3:08 pm
this is in the criterion collection holy shit
why is it a surprise? i mean
Then there's The Assassination of Jesse James..., which was rejected by Criterion despite Dominik's proposal.

Now, which of the two do you think is more "deserving" of Criterion consideration?

Chasing Amy or AoJJ?

We can agree that it doesn't have to be 'either or' situation. And I think Dogma should also be in Criterion collection, but isn't.

If you're going blind into Endgame/don't watch TV spots or read about very detailed plot points, you want to stay out of the sub for Nolan's next film right now.

Thanks for the heads up. I only read a very broad comparison on a certain shared element from potential future film, but I don’t consider that a spoiler really, because this stuff has been strongly speculated since IW dropped.

Mods promised to help prevent spoilers being discussed so freely so early, but this place is going worse by the minute. And now they’ve moved onto new nolan film’s sub, so even more people are going to get caught by surprise. I’m outta here.