Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Tbh i’m also very insecure about what I like irl. Movies are a bit easier for me, because I was kind of always lucky to be surrounded by people who had somewhat similar tastes to mine, but music is sort of tricky. A part of my insecurities stem from me being mocked for liking fall out boy in 6th grade (lmao) but i guess i took it to heart cause I can barely play music out lout without internally freaking out.

But you’ll NEVER hear me fangirl about something. Unless I’m being way over the top obvious that I’m joking

Like I said, I'm sure none of my friends would judge me or anything for my taste but at the same time talking about stuff online can get boring. Face to face interaction is so nice honestly.

wholesome content for your day

A lot of people are super critical of various popular bands and then I seem them nodding their head or knowing all the lyrics to their songs when we're out partying. It's total bullshit. If you like Nickelback or Linkin Park just own it. The hard rock and metal crowd is often the worst culprit of that because every band from the last 20 or even 30 years with any amount of pop success is always deemed "too soft".

Or people who say they "ironically" like something. If you like dancing to Backstreet Boys or singing Britney, just do it. Don't be embarrassed by it and don't create this false "wall of coolness" around yourself.

LelekPL wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 2:54 am
A lot of people are super critical of various popular bands and then I seem them nodding their head or knowing all the lyrics to their songs when we're out partying. It's total bullshit.
That happens when it's all the music that's being played around you. I know lyrics of songs that I've never played on my own or even enjoyed in the slightest when others were playing them.
#FuckZingaat #FuckDJwaleBabu

Forum Pro
Law

Sometimes you just need a good tune to listen to

Law wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 10:53 am

Sometimes you just need a good tune to listen to
wild to see that style of video in that era. makes you feel very present

If there has ever been a time on this forum where a higher number of unsavory characters have been so much active, I don't remember it.£