Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
MyCocaine wrote:
December 31st, 2018, 4:13 pm
I was told today in casual fashion that my paternal grandparents are first cousins.

The more you know. Happy New Year.
So much makes sense now

Ruth wrote:
December 31st, 2018, 4:04 pm
Just remembered how many times different members warned me I’d be scared off in no time from this place by “creeps” on here, and that didn’t happen. Tbh dunno if that’s kinda sad or what
Well RIFA left, so..

Ruth wrote:
Just remembered how many times different members warned me I’d be scared off in no time from this place by “creeps” on here, and that didn’t happen. Tbh dunno if that’s kinda sad or what
You and Artemis proved to be thick skinned.

RIP GothamGirl and chee. Alienated by two of our former resident jerks.£

Master Virgo wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 3:00 am
Ruth wrote:

What am I, a potato?! :|

Forum Pro
Law
Master Virgo wrote:
Ruth wrote:

GG is still alive and well

the_red_ninja wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 3:08 am
Master Virgo wrote:
Ruth wrote:

What am I, a potato?! :|
Well you're the boss. Rarely anyone ever dares to to be mean or inappropriate towards you. So you had it easier. But generally our females members used to have to deal with all sorts of bullshit around here.

First they treated them like queens, then they wanted to burn them at the stakes. Just the typical procedure.£

aaahhh, chatango days were lit, but also toxic yo.

Master Virgo wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 3:18 am

Well you're the boss. Rarely anyone ever dares to to be mean or inappropriate towards you. So you had it easier. But generally our females members used to have to deal with all sorts of bullshit around here.

First they treated them like queens, then they wanted to burn them at the stakes. Just the typical procedure.£
a former female poster here that was attractive was one of my best friends and everyone in chat was completely terrifying so she fucking left lol

big news, dudes online are creeps

-Vader

Let’s try and forget about what was and start thinking about what can and should be. This is a specific and usually very engaging place to be online.🕷️

I have a $10 gift certificate for Criterion. I plan on getting Pickup on South Street and one other movie.

I'm torn between The Killers, Nights of Cabiria, Spirit of the Beehive, Ace in the Hole and like everything else in the collection omg.