Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Lawrence of Arabia in 70mm on saturday.

I've waited a long time for this moment.

You're going to have a blast. I know I did!

to the Inception section...

New York trip was really fun! Next time I hope to be there for more than 4 days because there is so much to do!

I didn't get to meet Armie Hammer at the stage door after the show but that's okay. He was feeling sick and he didn't want others to get sick. Hopefully he does another show again and maybe then I can get a autograph.

I did get my playbill signed from two of the other actors in the show and they were very very sweet people.

On my last night I hung out with a friend I hadn't seen for over ten years and went out to dinner with some of her friends. That was a super neat experience and it was a great way to end the trip.

You know, I wanted Priyanka Chopra to win when she came over to America, but marrying a Jonas Brother makes it so hard to root for her. Like if she likes skinny black haired white boys, surely Ezra Miller was available.

Artemis wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 3:17 pm
You know, I wanted Priyanka Chopra to win when she came over to America, but marrying a Jonas Brother makes it so hard to root for her. Like if she likes skinny black haired white boys, surely Ezra Miller was available.
she's a traitor to the race

#BuildTheWall

wait that doesn't make sense

Artemis wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Ezra Miller's lifestyle is fundamentally different to Priyanka's, including the values. She wanted a straight firang, not a self-proclaimed queer.