Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Now Talli just needs to comeback and this place will become a tomb once more.

Ruth wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 2:56 pm
my allergies or eczema or whatever the fuck is going on with my eyes is literally ruining my summer. it’s so unpredictable i can barely go out, i can’t have any plans - i didn’t have a flare up for weeks, and now it’s randomly back again and i want to cry 🙃

god i wish i could see the faces of the aliens when they find out that the main cause of the last documented global war of human race was twitter

^

I've been waiting for this for a long time. No more crappy designed trains.

On the topic of trains, apparently this almighty fuck up is making headlines globally now...

Our state government spent $4 billion on new "half price" trains built in India that
a) aren't disability compliant and therefore breach disability discrimination laws
b) are plagued with significant design flaws/safety issues
c) now have to be redesigned, reconfigured and rebuilt locally at a rate of 3 trains per year to make them disability compliant costing an additional $150 million (75 trains in total, so it will take 25 years to complete the rectification works)
d) the government is refusing to take responsibility for this fuck up of a project that is now running two years behind schedule
e) the current fleet of trains operating on the network (which are to be replaced by the new trains) are almost 40 years old and are struggling to keep up with the demand for services due to constant break downs

Meanwhile, the state's rail operator currently has a catastrophic shortage of qualified train drivers, so the network has been running on a reduced, poor frequency timetable for almost two years now. (e.g. train services can be 2.5 hours apart on some lines on weekends)

So Armie Hammer's wife was the key note speaker at this event I went to today.

She is ridiculously beautiful and the passion she has for her business is awesome to see too.

I think Armie seems like a lousy husband and father though. His wife is running two businesses, raising the kids, supporting Armie at his events and doing speaking events. If I was her, I'd feel some type of way about going to my husband's events while he doesn't support me at my events.

This is from the outside looking in. I hope their marriage is all right but she looked really tired. She was still really peppy though and was a good guest.