Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pretty sure those are domains redirecting to this one or domains that Alex/Teddy use to test stuff out on first.

Yeah.

But YouTube embeds aren't working there as well. In case you were thinking of logging in from there.

Found out one of my favorite customers (I work at a local store) died this morning in a car accident while she was going to work. Her boyfriend (another one of our favorite customers) was 2 weeks from proposing.

Also a friend of mine admitted in a group chat tonight we're in that he contemplated suicide last night.

Today was a rough one and it's got me thinking. Stuff like that puts into perspective how lucky I am and how much I've got to live for. I've closed myself off from a lot of people I know because I've recently been really careful about getting too attached because it hurts when a relationship goes away, but stuff like today managed to remind me that the pain of having to tear the band-aid off is worth putting the bandage on to help the wound.

whoa

it's like a portal that leads right to our universe

Can someone make a gif with that pic instead of the MGM Lion?

This is like such a petty problem to even have but I have it.

I made rice earlier in the week and my mom decided to butt in and ruin it. She kept adding water and that made the rice taste bad. Like the way I was making it is the way I always made it and she was like "No that's not how it's done" and she just had to butt in.

She basically ruined my rice and today she's all like "I saved your dish. If you want to say I ruined it, then fine, never eat my food again." Like she was so fucking butthurt over this. My sister even said she ruined it because she knows that my rice always tastes good.

I literally keep my contact with my parents at the bare minimum but they always find something to complain about.

I'm just keeping my eyes on the goal. Just another year or so and I'll be out once I have enough saved up.

Rice tastes good? I mean unless it's Biryani or Coconut Rice. :problem:

If inoffensive means good, then yeah, rice tastes good.