Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
DreamPolice wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 12:35 am
Serious question of genuine curiosity to the fellow NF veterans, but why are you guys still here?
because he was bored and struggling with possible depression.

Bacon wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 1:00 am
^solo gets it.

I've been a member of this community for nearly 7 years, and, as annoying as we all can be sometimes, I enjoy the discussion here and to be honest it's a really good place to kill time also. I value many of the opinions I hear from members here and we all share a strong love of film as a form of art and entertainment. Plus, the active member count is small enough for us to feel a sense that we know everyone while also broad enough that it's not a single member posting in every thread.

Not to mention how childishly cool it is to get hyped up over new Nolan stuff when it inevitably happens.
Fair enough, but I feel like you guys might as well make an FB or Discord group chat just to do with away with this kinda obsolete forum system here (no offense, Teddy).

And everything here just seems too slow these days.
Cilogy wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 10:46 am
DreamPolice wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 12:35 am
Serious question of genuine curiosity to the fellow NF veterans, but why are you guys still here?
because he was bored and struggling with possible depression.

A forum like this is hardly an outdated format

Seems like nothing has changed here lol

I will forever miss Talli and his back and forth Joker and Bane impersonation

I think I’ve just got used to the people here a ton. Bacon’s right - the atmosphere is just right enough to feel like you’re not just talking to like two people. At the same time, everybody here is so familiar with each other, it almost feels like a smallish circle of friends kinda.

I kinda genuinely enjoy everyone on the forum, and I'm confident you all enjoy me too.

Even prince.
Peace wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 2:07 pm
sup babe, how you livin?

What Bacon said.

Also, if I leave now, all of those years would feel absolutely wasted, starting anew on some other place. The routine here just feels... cozy. And I believe most of us are way past the usual cooldown time after a heated discussion or two, it’s just not worth it to be anything less than, well... barable, at least?

NF is one of the three places I always start with, surfing on a daily basis, other two are gaming forum and Google search lol.

Also, weirdly, I feel like I know you guys... despite not actually knowing you if that makes sense.

Besides I’m super lazy to fish for film news on my own and some people here are relatively fast with providing info

Cilogy wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 3:01 pm
I kinda genuinely enjoy everyone on the forum, and I'm confident you all enjoy me too.

Even prince.
Peace wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 2:07 pm
sup babe, how you livin?
Better lol

You?